Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ВОССОЕДИНЕНИЕ СЕМЬИ -кто что знает??

Bringing Siblings to Live in the United States as Permanent Residents

Eligibility

In order to bring your sibling (brother or sister) to live in the United States as a permanent resident (green card holder), you must be a U.S. citizen and over 21 years of age. Note: Permanent residents may not bring siblings to live permanently in the United States.

Required Documentation

To successfully complete the process, the petitioner must submit:

Form I-130 (signed with proper fee)
    Note: you do not need to file a separate Form I-130 for your sibling’s spouse or unmarried children under 21 years of age.
    Evidence that you are a U.S. citizen:
    A copy of your valid U.S. passport, OR
    A copy of your U.S. birth certificate, OR
    A copy of Consular Report of Birth Abroad, OR
    A copy of your naturalization certificate, OR
    A copy of your certificate of citizenship
    A copy of your birth certificate and a copy of your sibling's birth certificate showing that you have at least one common parent
    If you and your sibling have a common (biological) father but different mothers, please submit:
    Copies of the marriage certificates of the father to each mother, AND
    Copies of documents showing that any prior marriages of either your father or mothers were legally terminated.
    If you and your sibling are related through adoption, please submit:
    A copy of the adoption decree(s) showing that the adoption took place before you or your sibling (the adopted child) became 16 years old.
    If you and your sibling are related through a step-parent, please submit:
    Copies of documents showing that any prior marriage(s) of the natural parent and/or step-parent were legally terminated, AND
    A copy of the marriage certificate of the step-parent to the natural parent (age restrictions for meeting definition of step-child apply)
    Note: If your name or your sibling’s name has changed, please include proof of the legal name change (may include marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption decree, court judgment of name change, etc.)

Case Status

To check the status of your visa petition, see the “My Case Status” link to the right.

Can my sibling come to the United States to live while the visa petition is pending?

There is no avenue for your sibling to enter the United States prior to immigration on the basis of a pending Form I-130. In most instances, the beneficiary of a pending or appoved immigrant visa will not be eligible for a nonimmigrant visa, although certain exceptions may apply.

For more information on “Adjustment of Status” within the United States and “Consular Processing” overseas, see the links to the right.

My Petition was Denied: Can I Appeal?

If the visa petition you filed is denied, the denial letter will tell you how to appeal and when you must file the appeal. After your appeal form and the required fee are processed, the appeal will be referred to the Board of Immigration Appeals. For more information, see the “How Do I Appeal the Denial of My Petition or Application?” link to the right.

Following-to-Join Benefits

This section is for beneficiaries who became permanent residents through a preference classification.

If you were married and/or had children who did not obtain permanent residence at the same time you did, they may be eligible for follow-to-join benefits. This means that you do not have to submit a separate Form I-130 for your spouse and/or children. In addition, your spouse and/or children will not have to wait any extra time for a visa number to become available. In this case, you may simply notify a U.S. consulate that you are a permanent resident so that your spouse and/or children can apply for an immigrant visa.

Your spouse and/or children may be eligible for following-to-join benefits if:

The relationship existed at the time you became a permanent resident and still exists, AND
    You received an immigrant visa or adjusted status in a preference category
    If your family member falls into this category and you adjusted to permanent residency in the United States, you may submit the following:

Form I-824, Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition
    A copy of the original application or petition that you used to apply for immigrant status
    A copy of Form I-797, Notice of Action, for the original application or petition
    A copy of your Form I-551 (green card)
    If you are in the United States and have not yet filed to adjust your status to permanent resident, you can file Form I-824 for your spouse and/or child overseas with your Form I-485. When concurrently filing Form I-824, it does not require any supporting documentation.

If you received the immigrant visa overseas, you may contact the National Visa Center (NVC) for follow-to-join information. Send your inquiry by e-mail to [email protected] or by writing to the National Visa Center, ATTN: WC, 32 Rochester Ave., Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909.

To download the forms and instructions mentioned above, see links in the “Forms” section to the right.

Comment

Family of Permanent Residents (Green Card Holders)

As a permanent resident (green card holder), you may petition for certain family members to immigrate to the United States as permanent residents.

You May Petition For The Following Family Members:

Spouse (husband or wife)
      Unmarried children under 21
      Unmarried son or daughter of any age
      Application Process

To obtain a green card for your family member, you must:

File Form I-130
      Provide proof of your status to demonstrate that you are a permanent resident.
      Submit evidence of the qualifying relationship such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc. See the form instructions for specific documents required.
      Submit proof of any legal name change for you or your family member (the beneficiary).
      See the instructions for Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, for detailed instructions.

If you or a member of your family is in the U.S. military special conditions may apply to your situation. For information and additional resources, see the “Information for Members of the Military and their Families” link to the right.

Preference Categories

When petitioning for your relative, the following preference categories apply:

First preference: Unmarried, adult sons and daughters of U.S. citizens. (Adult means 21 or older)
      Second Preference (2A): Spouses of green card holders, unmarried children (under 21) of permanent residents
      Second Preference (2B): Unmarried adult sons and daughters of permanent residents
      Third Preference: Married sons and daughters (any age) of U.S. citizens
      Fourth Preference: Brothers and sisters of adult U.S. citizens
      A visa becomes available to a preference category according to the priority date (the date the I-130 was properly filed). For more information on priority dates, see the “Visa Availability and Priority Dates” link to the right.

What happens next?

If your relative is already in the United States legally, he or she may apply to adjust status to become a permanent resident after a visa number becomes available using Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
      If your relative is outside the United States, your petition will be sent to the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC will forward your petition to the appropriate U.S. consulate when a visa becomes available and your relative will be notified about how to proceed. This process is referred to as “Consular Processing.”
      Your family member’s preference category will determine how long he or she will have to wait for an immigrant visa number. Once you have filed a petition, you can check its progress on “My Case Status” in the links to the right. For visa availability information, see the “Visa Bulletin” link to the right.
      For more information on becoming a permanent resident, see the “Adjustment of Status” (for processing within the United States) and “Consular Processing” (for processing overseas) links to the right. For more information on green cards, see the “Green Card” link to the right. For more information on each benefit type and the steps to take to help your relative immigrate, see the links to the left.

Note: A visa petition (Form I-130) is only used to demonstrate a qualifying relationship. An approved petition DOES NOT grant any benefit except to create a place in line for visa processing. For more information on green cards, see the “Green Card” link to the right. For more information on relatives and green cards, see the link to the left.

Comment

Bringing Spouses to Live in the United States as Permanent Residents

Eligibility

In order to bring your spouse (husband or wife) to live in the United States as a permanent resident (green card holder), you must be either a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.

How to Bring your Spouse to the United States

You are a:

Your spouse is:

How to Apply

U.S. citizen

Inside the United States (through lawful admission or parole)

File Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, and Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, at the same time. See required documentation below.

Outside the United States

File Form I-130. When the Form I-130 is approved, it will be sent for consular processing and the consulate or embassy will provide notification and processing information. See required documentation below.

Permanent resident

Inside the United States (through lawful admission or parole)

File Form I-130. After a visa number becomes available, apply to adjust status to permanent residency using Form I-485. NOTE: Unless the beneficiary (your spouse) had an immigrant visa petition or labor certification pending prior to April 30, 2001, the beneficiary must have continuously maintained lawful status in the United States in order to adjust status. See required documentation below.

Outside the United States

File Form I-130. When Form I-130 is approved and a visa is available, it will be sent for consular processing and the consulate or embassy will provide notification and processing information. See required documentation below.

If you or a member of your family is in the U.S. military special conditions may apply to your situation. For information and additional resources, see the “Information for Members of the Military and their Families” link to the right.

Required Documentation

To complete the process, the petitioner must submit:

Form I-130 (signed with proper fee), with all required documentation, including:
        Two completed and signed G-325A forms (one for you and one for your spouse)
        A copy of your civil marriage certificate
        A copy of all divorce decrees, death certificates, or annulment decrees that demonstrate that all previous marriages entered into by you and/or your spouse were terminated
        Passport style photos of you and your spouse (see Form I-130 instructions for photo requirements)
        Evidence of all legal name changes for you and/or your spouse (may include marriage certificates, divorce decrees, court judgment of name change, adoption decrees, etc.)
        If you are a U.S. citizen, you must demonstrate your status with:
        A copy of your valid U.S. passport OR
        A copy of your U.S. birth certificate OR
        A copy of Consular Report of Birth Abroad OR
        A copy of your naturalization certificate OR
        If you are a permanent resident, you must demonstrate your status with:
        A copy (front and back) of Form I-551 (green card) OR
        A copy of your foreign passport bearing a stamp showing temporary evidence of permanent residence
        Conditional Residence and Removing Conditions

If you have been married less than 2 years when your spouse is granted permanent resident status, your spouse will receive permanent resident status on a conditional basis. To remove the conditions on residence, you and your spouse must apply together using Form I-751, Petition to Remove the Conditions of Residence. (Note that Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, is not used for this purpose.)

You must apply to remove conditional status within the 90-day period before the expiration date on the conditional resident card. If you fail to file during this time, your spouse’s resident status will be terminated and he or she may be subject to removal from the United States. For more information, see the “How Do I Remove the Conditions on Permanent Residence Based on Marriage?” link to the right.

Case Status

To check the status of your visa petition, see the “My Case Status” link to the right.

Can My Spouse Come to the United States to Live While the Visa Petition Is Pending?

If you are a U.S. citizen, once you file Form I-130, your spouse is eligible to apply for a nonimmigrant K-3 visa. This will entitle him or her to come to the United States to live and work while the visa petition is pending. To petition for this benefit, file Form I-129F. Note that you are not required to file Form I-129F. Your spouse may wait abroad for immigrant visa processing. However, seeking a K-3 visa can be an additional method for him or her to come to the United States. For more information, see the “K-3/K-4 Nonimmigrant Visas” link to the left.

If you are a permanent resident and you have filed Form I-130 for your spouse and/or minor children on or before December 21, 2000, your spouse and/or children may be eligible for the V visa classification if more than three years have passed since the I-130 was filed. For more information on V visas, see the “V Nonimmigrant Visas” link to the right.

For more information on “Adjustment of Status” within the United States and “Consular Processing” overseas, see the corresponding link to the right.

If the visa petition you filed is denied, the denial letter will tell you how to appeal and when you must file the appeal. After your appeal form and the required fee are processed, the appeal will be referred to the Board of Immigration Appeals. For more information, see the “How Do I Appeal the Denial of My Petition or Application?” link to the right.

This section is for beneficiaries who became permanent residents through a preference classification.

If you had children who did not obtain permanent residence at the same time you did, they may be eligible for follow-to-join benefits. This means that you do not have to submit a separate Form I-130 for your children. In addition, your children will not have to wait any extra time for a visa number to become available. In this case, you may simply notify a U.S. consulate that you are a permanent resident so that your children can apply for an immigrant visa.

Your children may be eligible for following-to-join benefits if:

The relationship existed at the time you became a permanent resident and still exists, AND
        You received an immigrant visa or adjusted status in a preference category.
        If your family member (child) falls into this category and you adjusted to permanent residency in the United States, you may submit the following:

A copy of the original application or petition that you used to apply for immigrant status
        A copy of Form I-797, Notice of Action, for the original application or petition
        If you are in the United States and have not yet filed to adjust your status to permanent resident, you can file Form I-824 for your child overseas with your Form I-485. When concurrently filing Form I-824, it does not require any supporting documentation.

If you received the immigrant visa overseas, you may contact the National Visa Center (NVC) for follow-to-join information. Direct such inquiry by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or by writing to the National Visa Center, ATTN: WC, 32 Rochester Ave., Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909.

To download the forms and instructions referred to above, see the links in the “Forms” section to the right.

Comment

Bringing Children, Sons and Daughters to Live in the United States as Permanent Residents

The age and marital status of your children are important factors in the immigration process. For immigration purposes, a “child” is defined as being unmarried and under 21, whereas a “son” or “daughter” is defined as being married and/or 21 or over.

Eligibility Requirements

If you are a... You may petition for...
          U.S. citizen
          Children (unmarried and under 21)
          Unmarried sons and daughters (21 or over) - Your son or daughter’s child(ren) may be included on this petition.
          Married sons and daughters (any age) - Your son or daughter’s spouse and/or child(ren) may be included on this petition.
          Permanent resident (green card holder)
          Children (unmarried and under 21) - Your child’s child(ren) may be included on this petition.
          Unmarried sons and daughters (21 or over) - Your son or daughter’s child(ren) may be included on this petition.
          For immigration purposes, a child can be any of the following:

A biological child born in wedlock
          A biological child born out of wedlock:
          If the mother is petitioning, no legitimation (see the “Family Glossary” link to the right for a definition of legitimation) is required.
          If the father is petitioning, legitimation is required in accordance with the laws of the father or child’s place of residence.
          If the father is petitioning and the relationship is not legitimated under applicable laws, a bona fide parent-child relationship must be shown to have existed prior to the child’s 21st birthday and while the child was unmarried.
          A step-child, as long as the marriage creating the step-relationship occurred before the child turned 18
          An adopted child if the child was adopted prior to age 16 (one exception is if siblings are adopted, as long as one was under 16, the other could be older than 16 but younger than 18), AND the adopted child has resided in the legal and physical custody of the adoptive parent for 2 years prior to filing (the legal and physical custody do not have to be the same time period, but each must be met for 2 years) NOTE: Most adoption-based immigration occurs through the orphan intercountry or Hague processes. Normally, you would only use the Form I-130 process if your child did not meet the definition of orphan. See the “Adoption” link to the right for more information.
          If you or your child, son or daughter currently serves in the U.S. military, special resources and conditions may apply. See the “Military Personnel and Their Families” link to the right.

Required Documentation

Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative (signed with proper fee)
          Evidence of you U.S. citizenship:
          A copy of your U.S. birth certificate OR
          A copy of your valid U.S. passport OR
          A copy of Consular Report of Birth Abroad OR
          A copy of your naturalization certificate OR
          If you are a permanent resident, you must demonstrate your status with:
          A copy (front and back) of Form I-551 (green card) OR
          A copy of your foreign passport bearing a stamp showing temporary evidence of permanent residence.
          If your name or your child’s name has changed, proof of legal name change (may include marriage certificate, divorce decree, adoption decree, court judgment of name change, etc.)
          Proof of relationship (see chart below for case-specific requirements)
          If you are the... You must also submit...
          Biological mother
          A copy of your child’s birth certificate issued by civil authorities
          Biological father
          A copy of your child’s birth certificate issued by civil authorities
          A copy of your marriage certificate to the child’s biological mother
          If you and/or the biological mother are no longer married, you must also submit evidence of the legal termination of that marriage through death, divorce, or annulment.
          If you never married the child’s mother before the child turned 18:
          If the law of your or your child’s residence considers the child legitimated, you do not need to provide additional information
          If your child is not legitimated under the law, you must submit evidence that you established a bona fide father-child relationship prior to the child turning 21 or marrying. This should be evidence of emotional and/or financial involvement in the child’s life.
          Step-parent (step-mother or step-father)
          A copy of your step-child’s birth certificate issued by civil authorities
          A copy of your civil marriage certificate to your step-child’s biological parent
          Proof of the legal termination of all previous marriages for you and/or the biological parent (divorce decree, death certificate, annulment decree)
          Adoptive parent (adoptive mother or adoptive father)
          Copy of child’s original birth certificate
          Copy of the final adoption decree
          Evidence that you had 2 years of legal custody (this could have been awarded by a court prior to the final adoption decree)
          Evidence that you had 2 years of physical custody (this means time during which the child was living with you and you were exercising primary parental control)

Filing for Your Relative Who Lives in the United States

If you are a... Then...
          U.S. citizen petitioning for your child (unmarried and under 21) Your child may file Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, at the same time that you file Form I-130
          U.S. citizen petitioning for your son or daughter (married and/or 21 or over) You file Form I-130. Your son or daughter files Form I-485 when a visa becomes available. See the “Visa Bulletin” and “Green Card” links to the right.
          Permanent resident (green card holder) petitioning for your child, son, or daughter You file Form I-130. Your child, son, or daughter may file Form I-485 when a visa becomes available. See the “Visa Bulletin” and “Green Card” links to the right.

Filing for Your Relative Who Lives Outside the United States

If your child, son, or daughter is outside the United States, you file Form I-130. The petition will be sent for consular processing after it is approved and a visa is available. The U.S. Embassy or consulate will provide notification and processing information.

Conditional Residence and Removing Conditions

If you are petitioning for a step-child and have not been married to the child’s biological parent for 2 years at the time the child receives permanent residence, the child will be granted conditional permanent resident (CPR) status. Form I-751, Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence is used to remove the conditional basis of permanent residence. (Note that Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card is NOT used for this purpose.)

If your spouse and child became CPRs at the same time or within 6 months, the child can be included in your spouse’s petition. If the child became a permanent resident more than 6 months after your spouse, or the child was granted CPR status independently of your spouse, the child will need to file a separate Form I-751.

Form I-751 must be filed within the 90-day period prior to the expiration date on the conditional resident card. If you fail to file during this time, your spouse and/or your child’s status will be terminated and they may be subject to removal from the United States. For more information, see the “How do I Remove the Conditions on Permanent Residence Based on Marriage?” link to the right.

Check the Status of Your Visa Petition

Can my child come to the United States to live while the visa petition Is pending?

If you are a U.S. citizen, once you file Form I-130, your child is eligible to apply for a nonimmigrant K-4 visa. This will entitle him or her to come to the United States to live and work or go to school while the visa petition is pending. To petition for this benefit, you may file Form I-129F. However, you are not required to file Form I-129F and your child does not require a K-4 visa. Your child may wait abroad for immigrant visa processing. Seeking a K-4 visa can be a method for him or her to come to the United States more quickly. For more information, see the “K-3/K-4 Nonimmigrant Visas” link to the left.

If you are a permanent resident (green card holder) and you have filed Form I-130 for your child on or before December 21, 2000, your child may be eligible for the V visa classification if more than three years have passed since the I-130 was filed. For more information on V visas, see “V Nonimmigrant Visas” to the right.

For more information on “Adjustment of Status” within the United States and “Consular Processing” overseas, see the corresponding link to the right.

If you were married and/or had children who did not obtain permanent residence at the same time you did, they may be eligible for follow-to-join benefits. This means that you do not have to submit a separate Form I-130 for your spouse and/or children. In addition, your spouse and/or children will not have to wait any extra time for a visa number to become available. In this case, you may simply notify a U.S. consulate that you are a permanent resident so that your spouse and/or children can apply for an immigrant visa.

Your spouse and/or children may be eligible for following-to-join benefits if:

You received an immigrant visa or adjusted status in a preference category.
          If your family member falls into this category and you adjusted to permanent residency in the United States, you may submit the following:

If you are in the United States and have not yet filed to adjust your status to permanent resident, you can file Form I-824 with your Form I-485, in which case no supporting documents are needed other than those submitted with Form I-485.

If you received the immigrant visa overseas, you may contact the National Visa Center (NVC) for follow-to-join information. Send your inquiry by e-mail to [email protected] or by writing to the National Visa Center, ATTN: WC, 32 Rochester Ave., Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909.

To download the forms and instructions mentioned above, see the corresponding link in the “Forms” section to the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj_Quake View Post
            Основываясь на этом хотел бы задать вопрос знатокам, что это за статус Alien? При каких условиях его могут присвоить после статуса Visitor? буду признателен за ответ
            Types of "alien" persons are:
            An alien who is legally permitted to remain in a country which is foreign to him or her. On specified terms, this kind of alien may be called a legal alien of that country. This is a very broad category which includes tourists, guest workers, green card permanent residents and student visa aliens.
            An alien who has temporary or permanent residence in a country (which is foreign to him/her) may be called a resident alien of that country. This is a subset of the aforementioned legal alien category.
            An alien who is visiting a country (which is foreign to him/her) may be called a nonresident alien of that country. This is a subset of the aforementioned legal alien category.
            An alien who is present in a country (which is foreign to him/her) unlawfully or without the country's authorization may be called an illegal alien of that country.[2] In the United States, such an alien may euphemistically call themself an "undocumented person".
            An enemy alien is an alien who is designated as an enemy; com
            pare to enemy combatant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(law)

(3) The term "alien" means any person not a citizen or national of the United States.

What is a "Qualified Alien"?

A refugee admitted under Section 207 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
            An asylee granted asylum under Section 208 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
            A person whose deportation was withheld under Section 241(b)(3) or 243(h) of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
            A Cuban and Haitian entrant (as defined in section 501(e) of the Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980;
            An alien admitted into the United States as an Amerasian immigrant as described in section 402(a)(2)(A)(i)(V) of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act of 1996 (8 U.S.C. 1612(a)(2)(A));
            A person lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States;
            A person paroled into the United States under Section 212(d)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act for a period of at least one year;
            A person granted conditional entry into the United States under Section 203(a)(7) of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
            A battered spouse and dependents meeting the criteria of Section 431(c) of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act (PRWORA) of 1996. To be a qualified alien under this provision, an alien must demonstrate that:
            The Immigration and Naturalization Service or the Executive Office for Immigration Review has granted a petition or application filed by or on behalf of the alien or the alien's child under one of several subsections of the INA; and
            The alien or the alien's child has been battered or subjected to extreme cruelty in the U.S. by a spouse or parent of the alien or by a member of the spouse's or parent's family residing in the same household as the alien, but only if the spouse or parent consents to or acquiesces in such battery or cruelty and in the case of a battered child, the alien did not actively participate in the battery or cruelty; and
            There is a substantial connection between the battery or extreme cruelty and the need for the public benefit sought (defined under the Federal Register, Vol. 62, No. 142, pages 39874 - 39875.); and
            The battered alien or child no longer resides in the same household as the abuser.

What is a "Specially Qualified Alien"?

A refugee admitted under Section 207 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, for a period of five years from the date the person was admitted into the United States as a refugee;
            An asylee granted status under Section 208 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, for a period of five years from the date that the asylee was granted status;
            A person for whom deportation was withheld, under Section 241(b)(3) or 243(h) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, for a period of five years from the date that the deportation was withheld;
            A Cuban Haitian entrant (as defined in Section 501(e) of the Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980) for a period of five years from the date such status was granted;
            An alien admitted into the United States as an Amerasian Immigrant as described in Section 402(a)(2)(A)(i)(V) of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (8 U.S.C. 1612(a)(2)(A)) for a period of five years from the date the person was admitted into the United States;
            A person lawfully admitted for permanent residence into the United States who has worked for forty quarters as defined under Title II of the federal social security act, or can be credited with such qualifying quarters exclusive of any quarter after December 31, 1996 in which such person received any federal means tested assistance whose entry into the United States was at least five years earlier or who entered the United States prior to August 22, 1996;
            Any qualified alien who is on active duty, other than duty for training, in the United States Armed Forces or who has received a discharge characterized as honorable and not on account of alienage, or their spouse or unmarried dependent child of any such alien who is also a qualified alien.

Comment

эй Паровоз! ты че??? даже кто инглиш знает хорошо нИаСиЛиТ!!! ни за что!! лучше перевод и в кратце, а лучше ответь на тот пост есл знаешь чтоЮ ка кэто уних хитро так получилось. Может это было на беженство подача а не воссоединение, что то не так там. Очень хотелось бы верить, но не верится!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexa222 View Post
                эй Паровоз! ты че??? даже кто инглиш знает хорошо нИаСиЛиТ!!! ни за что!! лчше превод и в кратце, а лучше ответь на тот пост есл знаешь чтоЮ ка кэто уних хитро так получилось. Может это было на беженство подача а не воссоедипение, что то не так там. Очень хотелось бы верить, но не верится!!!
                перевод денег стоит и времени. Кому надо инфо до зарезу в словарь залезет и выяснит для себя все нюансы.
                Историю ДиДжея не читал, не знаю, в чем там дело. Точнее, так - краем глаза пробежался да на вопрос о статусе alien наткнулся - решил снабдить инфо.

Comment

Факты чего? Друг приехал на днях на родину и мы с ним встретились - сидели болтали часа 3 - во время беседы я досконально переспрашивал про каждый момент, который для меня, также как и для Вас Alexa222 был неправдоподобен. Все факты я перечислил и даже переспросил у друга, небыло ли до того как родители получили гражданство зафайлено воссоединение? - НЕТ. Он сказал что закончил некий институт в LA потом приехал в Россию - я виделся тогда с ним, а после этого с Affidavit of support и справкой с работы от себя подал на б2 -собеседование в 2 вопроса и у него мультивиза на 2 года - у его девушки уже была открыта гостевая - один раз они съездили 2ом в штаты после поездки женились, хотя был разговор не спешить с этим - позже родители отец и мать получают гражданство, а он и супруга в статусе б2 приезжают в третий раз - на границе в i-94 и ему и супруге ставят 6 месяцев на визит, через 2 месяца родители подают петицию, а на основе её еще через пару недель - мой друг с супругой сам подаёт форму на смену статуса. Со статуса b2 - ему и супруге дали статус Alien - я сам не знаю, что это за статус, но 100% знаю и верю, что он бы врать не стал - да и незачем - через 2 месяца он и его супруга получили по почте, находясь в США Green Card.
                  Основываясь на этом хотел бы задать вопрос знатокам, что это за статус Alien? При каких условиях его могут присвоить после статуса Visitor? буду признателен за ответ! Про достоверность информации уверен на 100% - вот почему дали именно этот статус не знаю ни я ни мой друг, но результат положительный в итоге, хотя и он и родители тоже знали, что ждать надо было долго! У него был альтернативный вариант получить рабочую визу и остаться там сменив статус не выезжая из страны и про это кстати на интервью, когда он подавал на смену статуса, ему ни раз задавали вопросы - вот всё что мне известно!
                  не знаю, не буду утверждать, правда или нет, но что то больно быстро и шоколадно все получилось. Может, какие-нибудь детали упустили?

Comment

Не упустил ничего - статус Alien насколько я понял как раз и явился причиной столь быстрого получения GC, но вот ещё вспомнил - он говорил,что Alien статус перевёл его из группы f2 в первую группу ожидания автоматом!!!
                    Опять на форуме куча спама и никакой помощи - есть кто знает о чём здесь речь или кто знает перевод той книги, которую выложил Паровоз Ильича =)

Comment

Опять на форуме куча спама и никакой помощи - есть кто знает о чём здесь речь или кто знает перевод той книги, которую выложил Паровоз Ильича =)
                      спама никакого нет. Зачем перевод - читай в оригинале.

Comment

Судя по переводу вышеизложенного - всё совпадает с его вариантом получения GC - у меня даже сомнений нет, что так можно без проблем воссоедениться, но не мне я вообще по F3 иду
                        Кто ещё какие варианты знает?

Comment

Судя по переводу вышеизложенного - всё совпадает с его вариантом получения GC - у меня даже сомнений нет, что так можно без проблем воссоедениться, но не мне я вообще по F3 иду
                          вот здесь можно почитать. Там и все возможные варианты найдешь.

Comment

то есть это все же было беженство, а не воссоединение? воссоединение, особенно женатых детей с грин кард холдерами или гражданами не бывает так быстро и просто, уж я об этом знаю все и не только с этого форума, есть еще куча международных форумов на эту тему.
                            7 лет ждут квоту на визу неженатые и 11-12 женатые дети граждан США, даже если одобрение петиции получено в ближайшие 2 года.

Comment

то есть это все же было беженство, а не воссоединение? воссоединение, особенно женатых детей с грин кард холдерами или гражданами не бывает так быстро и просто, уж я об этом знаю все и не только с этого форума, есть еще куча международных форумов на эту тему.
                              7 лет ждут квоту на визу неженатые и 11-12 женатые дети граждан США, даже если одобрение петиции получено в ближайшие 2 года.
                              Я и сам как бы жду ответа - так как задал вопрос, но никто не отвечает =(
                              Поэтому можно только догадываться! Может быть господин Раевский здесь появится и даст объяснение!

Comment

Я и сам как бы жду ответа - так как задал вопрос, но никто не отвечает =(
                                Поэтому можно только догадываться! Может быть господин Раевский здесь появится и даст объяснение!
                                Нужно прояснить, какой именно статус они получили. Просто статуса ALIEN нет. Я перерыл весь интернет и обшарил все официальные сайты. ALIEN означает всего лишь, что человек не является гражданином США, вот и все.

Comment

Working...
                                X