Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Type Of Friend Are You?

You got: The “We Need a Photo” Friend
    If you don’t post a photo to Instagram, did the hangout really happen? You show you care for your friends by commemorating the good times! You’re the type of friend who remembers almost everything and can usually recite conversations word for word. Your friends love how attentive you are and are lucky to have you taking care of the social logistics.

Re: What Type Of Friend Are You?

You got: The Guru
    Ah yes, wise one. You have all the answers to life’s biggest questions like, “Should I get a new job?” and “Will I ever find the one?” and “Why did my mom do that on Facebook?” Your friends come to you in times of crisis looking for big, life-changing advice. You care for them by listening, offering sensible insight, and often recommending a book in which the main character “went through the same thing.”

Comment

You got: The “Yeah, Sure, Why Not?” Friend
      Yes, it means you always say “yes!” You’re the type of friend who is quick to respond to an urgent text and is always up for extending the night. You show you care about your friends by being reliable, fun-spirited, and adventurous. They’re inspired by your energy and aim to be a lot more like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nonna
        http://www.buzzfeed.com/h2/fbsp/care...m_cid=58295995

You got: The “We Need a Photo” Friend
        If you don’t post a photo to Instagram, did the hangout really happen? You show you care for your friends by commemorating the good times! You’re the type of friend who remembers almost everything and can usually recite conversations word for word. Your friends love how attentive you are and are lucky to have you taking care of the social logistics.
        Ты не поверишь!!!!!!
        Capture.PNG
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X