Forum Topic List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Открытие пляжного сезона )))

Куда бы вы хотели поехать отдохнуть или какие города, курорты понравились, что запомнилось, куда ехать не советуете.
    Вообщем открытие пляжного сезона right here )))

Re: Открытие пляжного сезона )))

от себя могу сказать, что когда ездила на Ай-Петри, то сделала один вывод, не стоит верить рекомендациям аборигенов об интересных местах...)))
    И вообще они так интересно маршруты устраивают... сначала вымотают по горным лесам, хотя есть кратчайший путь ))) так вот вымотавши еще привезут на съедение местным food магнатам...)) и магнатам всяких там побрекушек и сувениров...

Comment

Ух ты, расскажите, а как там, "рассвет имени Ильича" еще написано на горе?

Comment

Originally posted by seven View Post
        Куда бы вы хотели поехать отдохнуть или какие города, курорты понравились, что запомнилось, куда ехать не советуете.
        Вообщем открытие пляжного сезона right here )))
        Seven it is a great new Theme and very creative of you BUT there is one big problem though and that is ....

you will get so many great places to go to you will need a lot of free time and a very big memory card in your camera too LOL

I have many preferences and places I really like for many different reasons too - Egypt was so incredible. South Africa was amazing because I love the African continent and I like America too as there are so many wild things to do there

Seven if you like a certain photo I can tell you all about it and you could go there in reality ...

So tells me what catches your interest and I can tell you a lot

Comment

Originally posted by click View Post
          I can tell you all about it
          I like this photo http://www.ulitka.com/photogallery/s...php?photo=4268 so much that it seems to me I know much more than you about it))) lol

Comment

I like this photo http://www.ulitka.com/photogallery/s...php?photo=4268 so much that it seems to me I know much more than you about it))) lol
            YES I thought you would pick it

it really speaks to you a lot - I like daring pictures the very best !!! it mades ones heart beat a little faster ...

As I walked into the Mosque it was so fascinating and no tourists either - just real people spending time with God.

And is was surprising how varied theirs ways were - some reading and others teaching their children the from the holy books ...

I tool many many shots as quick as I could even without carefully focusing - more just pointing and shooting but this young boy caught my eye from the distance. I walked a little closer to get a clear shot and took it as he slept. and even to this day he knows nothing about it as he was lost in his dreams as the heat filled the open area. but so much cooler in the shaded sides of the Mosque. It is a rare place as most Mosques are cover in and not open to the sky - there is a whole interesting history to this place ...

While I was there I saw so many things and took in so many new experiences in just 1 hour ... Cairo is full of the deepest mysteries and surprises around every turn and many magnificent things happened there to me - because I always look for such happenings - you could NEVER be bored there and all your senses would be full to the very top with the many things Cairo has to offer

Comment

Originally posted by click View Post
              you could NEVER be bored there and all your senses would be full to the very top with the many things Cairo has to offer
              the wonderful description, Click... Like from the fairy-tale the Thousand and one night ...

Comment

от себя могу сказать, что когда ездила на Ай-Петри, то сделала один вывод, не стоит верить рекомендациям аборигенов об интересных местах...)))
                Было неинтересно?--------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                  Было неинтересно?--------------------
                  было интересно сидеть на вершине горы, где нет даже ограждений

Comment

было интересно сидеть на вершине горы, где нет даже ограждений
                    это точно..........приятно ощущать себя не туристом которого воспринимают как ходячий кошелек но странником бредущим по планете

Comment

Ай-Петринская яйла, по моему, здоровское место в смысле побродить-посмотреть, хотя в гору лезть не самое приятное занятие..с другой стороны, можно пользоваться подъемником возле Массандры, бролдить целый день сверху, и обратно..
                      Крым.. это классное место, провести там отпуск..

Comment

пляжи.. мне нравились форосские. в Лисьей Бухте, (не в самой а рядышком)- отличное место тоже

Comment

один вывод, не стоит верить рекомендациям аборигенов об интересных местах...)))
                          И вообще они так интересно маршруты устраивают... сначала вымотают по горным лесам, хотя есть кратчайший путь ))) так вот вымотавши еще привезут на съедение местным food магнатам...)) и магнатам всяких там побрекушек и сувениров...
                          А ещё лучше вообще без них. В инете ищете, что можно посмотреть. Или вообще - идёте туда, куда вам просто нравится. Я на чужине сочетаю эти два метода и никаких аборигенов-экскурсоводов мне и не нать

Comment

Originally posted by stachybotrys View Post
                            пляжи.. мне нравились форосские. в Лисьей Бухте, (не в самой а рядышком)- отличное место тоже
                            А в Калифорнии что посоветуете?

Comment

As some of you might already know I wont really like the tourist thing and when I travel I often use Hospitality Club so make contact with local like minded people who love to travel and are really open and friendly to all those who seek the real idea of the place they might be traveling to their place.

When I went to South Africa I used this site to great effect and also made contact with some great people in Egypt too.

It makes all the difference when one has a friendly person to tell you all the inside information on your destination and that way it possible to get a lot more out of the holiday.

Here is the site that I use

and this page tell you a little about hoe it works too ...

Enjoyment comes easier the more we know and can do in a place

Comment

Working...
                              X