Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Разъясните кто знает по поводу типа иммиграционной визы К3\К4

На оф. сайте посольства США в Украине написано следующее:
    "Віза типу К3 може надаватися лише тим аплікантам, які чекають затвердження петиції на отримання імміграційної візи або отримання імміграційної візи. Процес отримання віз типу К3 було впроваджено через те, що розгляд і затвердження І-130 петицій займав тривалий час.

На сьогоднiшній день Служба Громадянства та Імміграції розглянула майже всі петиції, які тривалий час чекали на розгляд. Зараз петиції форми I-129F та I-130 на одного й того ж апліканта зазвичай надходять до Національного Візового Центру (НВЦ) одночасно. У таких випадках апліканти більше не мають можливості отримувати візи типу К3, оскільки вони можуть звертатися за імміграційними візами, а петиції форми І-129F вважаються закритими для адміністративного опрацювання."

Если я правильно понял, то апликант на которого была поданна петиция на иммигранство, в период ожидания ответа (а сроки там не маленькие до 10 лет) могут выехать в США по типу визы К3?

Re: Разъясните кто знает по поводу типа иммиграционной визы К3\К4

Originally posted by samsitnikov View Post
    Если я правильно понял, то апликант на которого была поданна петиция на иммигранство, в период ожидания ответа (а сроки там не маленькие до 10 лет) могут выехать в США по типу визы К3?
    Может, если вы едете к ЖЕНЕ - гражданке США.
    Nonimmigrant Visa for a Spouse (K-3)

Comment

Визу К3 уже отменили... Остается только CR1

Comment

Originally posted by Counselorette View Post
        Визу К3 уже отменили... Остается только CR1
        Это не совсем так.
        Many U.S. citizens seeking answers to their marriage immigration questions will turn to forums. Unfortunately, people can be biased and may make inaccurate statements. This is an example: “don’t do a K3 visa, it no longer exists”.
        This question has surfaced since the recent notice issued by the NVC (National Visa Center), in regard to an I-129F petition for a non-immigrant K visa, filed with the I-130 Petition for Alien Relative. To better understand the workings of the IR-1, CR-1, and K3 visa, and how they are used in marriage immigration in 2010, it will help to look at a brief history.
        Before the year 2000, a K3 visa did not exist. In those days, a marriage for a U.S. citizen, and the process of marriage immigration to the U.S. meant filing an I-130 petition for an IR-1 or CR-1 immigrant visa. With immigrant visas, the foreign national and their children would complete the visa process overseas. When they entered the border of the United States, they did so as a Permanent Resident (IR-1) if married over two (2) years, or a Conditional Permanent Resident (CR-1) if married less then two (2) years. This process, back in those days, could take 2 to 3 years to get a spouse and children to the United States
        In 2000, Congress created the K3 visa as part of the Life Act to reunite families that were subject to long separations. The K3, non-immigrant visa is an adaptation of the fiance visa that uses an I-129F petition in addition to the I-130 to allow for the completion of marriage immigration after entering the United States.
        USCIS notes:
        K-3, V-1 and V-2, U.S. Visas for Spouse and/or Children to Enter the United States

U.S. Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents are eligible to have their spouse and/or children join them in the U.S. by applying for either nonimmigrant K-3/K-4 or V-1/V-2 visas.
        The "K" Visas (K-3/K-4) are for spouse and children of U.S. citizens and the "V" Visas (V-1/V-2) are for the spouse and children of Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR). To qualify for either K-3/K-4 visa or a V-1/V-2 visa, the U.S. sponsor should have filed the Form I-130, immigrant petition on behalf of their qualifying spouse and/or children.
        It is possible for the K-3/K-4 or V-1/V-2 visa holders to enter the U.S. during the time the I-130 Immigrant Petition is being processed and apply for a Green Card from within the United States after the petition (form I-130) is approved.

Comment

Working...
        X