Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

мексиканские нелегалы имеют больше прав....

Collapse

Forum Topic List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: мексиканские нелегалы имеют больше прав....

в продолжение темы, если вдруг кому интересно. Я получила два отзыва, один был от парня что заметил ружье на пограничнике возмутился и стал разглагольствовать про то как убивают мексиканцев всех подряд без разбору, что конечно не имеет никакого отношения к моей статье, ему просто надо было найти причину порассуждать про свое. А вот письмо что мне написала мадам которая как раз работает в этой организации DREAM Act и содействует нелегалам, но видимо она тоже невнимательно читала, поэтому наплела тут всякую несуразицу, вот ее письмо:

Ms. Nelipa,

I have recently read your response to "Shadow of undocumented entry looms", and by your writting, i must assume you are an international student, or if not, you're fairly familiar with the process. I am a member of Students United for the DREAM Act (SUDA), and although i don't completly agree with your opinion i respect it, and i too believe people should stop crossing the border illegally. What would you propose the government does to/for undocumented students ALLREADY in the U.S.?

Being either undocumeted or an international student, they both pay taxes. Or did you think "illegals" live out in the street and don't pay for anything? Having a Social Security number is different than having an IRS number, which is what is used to pay taxes. It is a myth that undocumented people living in the United States don't pay taxes. You chose to be an international student, while many undocumented students had no say in their parents actions of bringing them to the United States.

Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm no expert on international students process, but you are granted a visa after completing the process. While an undocumented students, lives in a shadow. You are able to drive, to work, (to even vote?) many of the things an undocumented students dreams of doing. There are over 40 states, in which more than 68,000 undocumented students EVERY year graduate, and are NOT ALLOWED to attend college. Texas is one of the 9 states allowing them to go to college, i peronally know people who've had a FULL RIDE to which ever ivy school they wanted, but were unable to attend because they weren't allowed to receive the scholarship. So instead, they are attending community colleges.

The purpose of the Development, Relief and Education of Alien Minors Act, also called the DREAM Act, is to help those individuals who meet certain requirements, have an opportunity to enlist in the military or go to college and have a path to citizenship which they otherwise would not have without this legislation.

A "state number" is also different from a Social Security Number. All that allowes you to do, is enroll in college, and nothing more (mush like the new Banner ID). You can't apply to anywhere for anything with that number. And although it may be true, that Jose Sierra got a job without papers, that only proves he's working for his education. If you desire a job like that, i don't doubt you'd get it if you'd go and actually try to get it. And i must remind you, that not all immigrants are from Mexico. Thas is also a myth.

Below is a link fo the DREAM Act and my contact information.
    Basic Information about the DREAM Act Legislation | DREAM Act Portal

Thank you for your time,

Laura Cortes

Comment

Originally posted by Alexa222 View Post
      в продолжение темы, если вдруг кому интересно. Я получила два отзыва, один был от парня что заметил ружье на пограничнике возмутился и стал разглагольствовать про то как убивают мексиканцев всех подряд без разбору, что конечно не имеет никакого отношения к моей статье, ему просто надо было найти причину порассуждать про свое. А вот письмо что мне написала мадам которая как раз работает в этой организации DREAM Act и содействует нелегалам, но видимо она тоже невнимательно читала, поэтому наплела тут всякую несуразицу, вот ее письмо:

Ms. Nelipa,

I have recently read your response to "Shadow of undocumented entry looms", and by your writting, i must assume you are an international student, or if not, you're fairly familiar with the process. I am a member of Students United for the DREAM Act (SUDA), and although i don't completly agree with your opinion i respect it, and i too believe people should stop crossing the border illegally. What would you propose the government does to/for undocumented students ALLREADY in the U.S.?

Being either undocumeted or an international student, they both pay taxes. Or did you think "illegals" live out in the street and don't pay for anything? Having a Social Security number is different than having an IRS number, which is what is used to pay taxes. It is a myth that undocumented people living in the United States don't pay taxes. You chose to be an international student, while many undocumented students had no say in their parents actions of bringing them to the United States.

Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm no expert on international students process, but you are granted a visa after completing the process. While an undocumented students, lives in a shadow. You are able to drive, to work, (to even vote?) many of the things an undocumented students dreams of doing. There are over 40 states, in which more than 68,000 undocumented students EVERY year graduate, and are NOT ALLOWED to attend college. Texas is one of the 9 states allowing them to go to college, i peronally know people who've had a FULL RIDE to which ever ivy school they wanted, but were unable to attend because they weren't allowed to receive the scholarship. So instead, they are attending community colleges.

The purpose of the Development, Relief and Education of Alien Minors Act, also called the DREAM Act, is to help those individuals who meet certain requirements, have an opportunity to enlist in the military or go to college and have a path to citizenship which they otherwise would not have without this legislation.

A "state number" is also different from a Social Security Number. All that allowes you to do, is enroll in college, and nothing more (mush like the new Banner ID). You can't apply to anywhere for anything with that number. And although it may be true, that Jose Sierra got a job without papers, that only proves he's working for his education. If you desire a job like that, i don't doubt you'd get it if you'd go and actually try to get it. And i must remind you, that not all immigrants are from Mexico. Thas is also a myth.

Below is a link fo the DREAM Act and my contact information.
      Basic Information about the DREAM Act Legislation | DREAM Act Portal

Thank you for your time,

Laura Cortes
      Posilay ee ha 3 bukvi. Nadoeli eti liberastki.

Comment

я понимаю что никому не интересно по английски читать, но все же те кто уже давно живет в Америке могли бы прочесть, хотя б абзац. Эта дама вступила со мной в переписку, и пишет аху... огроменные параграфы мне в ответ, конечно мне есть что ответить и я отвечаю (просто забить на это дело я не собираюсь) вот один и абзацев, я незнаю откуль у нее все эти цифры но если кто то может что то мне подсказать или опровегнуть, то пожалста....
        ---------------
        In one estimate, immigrants earn about $240 billion a year, pay about $90 billion a year in taxes, and use about $5 billion in public benefits. Immigrant tax payments total $20 to $30 billion MORE than the amount of government services they use. The net benefit of immigration to the U.S is nearly $ 10 billion annually. 70% of immigrants arrive in prime working age. That means we haven’t spent a penny on their education, yet they are transplanted into our workforce and will contribute $500 billion toward our Social Security system over the next 20 years. America is not paying to support illegals. Illegals support America with not rights given back to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexa222
          я понимаю что никому не интересно по английски читать, но все же те кто уже давно живет в Америке могли бы прочесть, хотя б абзац. Эта дама вступила сомной в периписку, и пишет аху... огроменные праграфы мне в ответ, конечно мне есть что ответить и я отвечаю (просто забить на это дело я несобираюсь) вот один и абзацев, я незнаю откуль у нее все эти цифры но если кто то может что то мне подсказать или опровегнуть, то пожалста....
          ---------------
          In one estimate, immigrants earn about $240 billion a year, pay about $90 billion a year in taxes, and use about $5 billion in public benefits. Immigrant tax payments total $20 to $30 billion MORE than the amount of government services they use. The net benefit of immigration to the U.S is nearly $ 10 billion annually. 70% of immigrants arrive in prime working age. That means we haven’t spent a penny on their education, yet they are transplanted into our workforce and will contribute $500 billion toward our Social Security system over the next 20 years. America is not paying to support illegals. Illegals support America with not rights given back to them.
          Откуда-откуда ... от фонаря.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Evil View Post
            Откуда-откуда ... от фонаря.
            ваш ответ не аналитичен, хотя я разделяю ваши чувства

Comment

ваш ответ не аналитичен, хотя я разделяю ваши чувства
              Ее информация тоже не аналитична, поскольку этих цифр никто не может знать.

Comment

господин Dr.Evil, ваше мнение я уже прочла, теперь мне б хотелось услышать остальных, если пожелают, поэтому копирую сюда еще раз мой пост, а он забивается ненужной болтовней.
                ---------

я понимаю что никому не интересно по английски читать, но все же те кто уже давно живет в Америке могли бы прочесть, хотя б абзац. Эта дама вступила со мной в переписку, и пишет аху... огроменные параграфы мне в ответ, конечно мне есть что ответить и я отвечаю (просто забить на это дело я не собираюсь) вот один и абзацев, я незнаю откуль у нее все эти цифры но если кто то может что то мне подсказать или опровегнуть, то пожалста....
                ---------------

Comment

Illegals support America with not rights given back to them.
                  Схожая идея и у меня была. Как нелегалу вкалывать за двоих, так это пожалуйста, а как заикнуться о правах или уж не дай боже закон приступить, так тут же получают плетью в виде департации.

Comment

Originally posted by StaSa View Post
                    Схожая идея и у меня была. Как нелегалу вкалывать за двоих, так это пожалуйста, а как заикнуться о правах или уж не дай боже закон приступить, так тут же получают плетью в виде департации.
                    тоже не люблю паспорта визы и границы, и тоже хочу жить там где мне нравится, однако в этой стране есть такой закон согласно которому раз нелегал то и не должно быть у тебя прав. а раз ты нелегал значит сам добровольно выбрал себе такую участь, выбор всегда есть, вернутся на родину, а не хочешь на родину, терпи.

Comment

господин Dr.Evil, ваше мнение я уже прочла, теперь мне б хотелось услышать остальных, если пожелают, поэтому копирую сюда еще раз мой пост, а он забивается ненужной болтовней.
                      ---------

---------------
                      возможно вырвано из контекста, но все что с цифрами в этом письме- об иммигрантах (подозреваю-легальных), а только в конце о том, что нелегалы мало что получают от США взамен. подозреваю что идут мухи вместе с котлетами (иммиграцию вообще и нелегальную иммиграцию).
                      зы:проверила по сети- так и есть. все приведенные цифры имеют отношение к легальным иммигрантам.

а официальный (статистический) их источник не нашла.

Comment

Originally posted by StaSa View Post
                        А что же вы хотели? Никто вас не заставлял становиться нелегалами. Потому и существуют иммиграционные законы по всему миру, где ясно сказано, что нелегальная иммиграция - преступление. Жить в стране надо на законных основаниях, а не всем, кому взбредет в голову.

Comment

в продолжение, товарищи из Dream Act не друмлют и сильно в обидках на меня и накатали следующее в The Ranger
                          " + artTitle.replace("-","") + " - " + "The Ranger " + " - " + "Opinion" + "
                          а студенты UTSA (университета Техаса) начали голодовку в поддержку Dream Act, ну им полезно поголодать, много среди них жирненьких, наверно пойду прогуляюсь туда принесу им водички
                          так вот, то что они написали в ответ совсем не соответсвует смыслу в моей статье, они обвиняют меня в дискриминации нелегалов, в том что я называю нелегалов преступниками, хотя об этом и слова не было, они просто хотят это видеть и выдают желаемое за действительное. в общем кому не лень почитайте и сравните с тем что я написала. Страсти накаляются...

Comment

после моей статьи в The Ranger, мне кто то позвонил с неопределяемого номера и стал рассказывать что такое про грин кард, с той стороны был шум и почти ничего нельзя было разобрать, короче я так понимаю это был кто то из посредников (USAFIS). Вопрос в том как он узнал мой номер телефона?! тем более что сначала он звонил в Арканзас моему степ фатеру и спрашивал меня, степ фатер ему телефон не давал а сказал что я в Техасе и все. Как вообще им стал известен мой Арканзаский адрес, телефон и мой мобильный телефон?! это ж надо было им целое расследование провести, а занафига???

Comment

вот здесь тоже Proponents of immigrant students bill keep DREAM alive | bil - News - The Orange County Register
                              The senate rejected the Dream Act as a rider amendment to the military appropriatins bill. It is dead, muerto, a goner!

Comment

у нас тут нелегалы затеяли голодову в поддержку своего дрим акта, так все тут прям на ушах, как же, мол дети голодают, надо запретить им это дело и то да се. Вот думаю а что если в СНГ, например, нелегалы (ну если б нашлись такие к примеру) вдруг затеяли голодовку за свои права, то кто нибудь кроме прессы обратил бы на это внимание?
                                Arrested DREAM Act Protesters Released - San Antonio News Story - KSAT San Antonio

Comment

Working...
                                X