Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Анекдот на злобу дня.

Originally posted by seven
    ужОс.. чуть разрыв сердца не схватил.. тож майонезы и борщи.. ))) ранее)) вот какой многогранный кашевар )))))
    А вы представьте, чем эта многогранная личность занята в перерывах между аццким куховарством

Comment

Originally posted by DV2009_UA View Post
      А вы представьте, чем эта многогранная личность занята в перерывах между аццким кашеварением
      чем-то не менее аццким )))))))))) полагаю..)))

Comment

Знающим инглиш..боян правда, но смешно
        Письмо менеджеру отеля YMCA от гостя из Италии..

Never Gonna Stay In Your Hotella No More

The Manager
        Y.M.C.A. Hotel
        LONDON

Roma 28 sept. 1981

Dear signore Direttore, Noew I am tella you story wot I was a-treated at jour hotella.

I am a-comma from Roma as tourist to London and stay as a-younga christian man at your hotella.

When I comma in my room I see there is no shit in my bed - how can I sleep with no shit in my
        bed? So I calla down receptione and tella: "I wanta shit" They tella me: "Go to toilet" I say:"No, no I
        wanta shit in my bed". They say: "You'd better not shit in your bed, you sonna-wa-bitch". What is
        sonna-wa-bitch?

I go down for breakfast into restorante. I order bacon and egga and two pissis of toast. I getta only
        one piss of toast. I tella waitress, and point at toast: "I wanta piss". She tella me: "Go to toilet". I say:
        "No, no I wanta piss on my plate". She then say to me: "You bloody hella not piss on the plate, you
        sonna-wa-bitch".

This is the second person who do not even know me calla me "sonna.wa.bitch", and why is your
        staff replying "Go to toilet", is that a modern tella? I do no undestand, please tella me!

Later I go for dinner in your restorante. Spoon and knife is laid out, but no fock. I tella waitress: "I
        wanta fock". And she tella me: "Sure, everyone wanta fock". I tella her: "No, no you don't
        understanda me, I wanta fock on the table". She tella me: "Soyou sonna-wa-bitch wanta fock on the
        table? Get your ass out of here!" How comma this christian hotella tella the guest in such bad
        manner?

So I go to receptione and ask for bill. I no wanta stay in this hotel no more. When I have paid the
        a-billa the portier say to me: "Thank you, and piss on You". I say: "Piss on you too, you
        sonna-wa-bitch. I now go back to Italy". Directore, I never gonna stay in your hotella no more, you
        sonna-wa-bitch.

Sincerely
        Dicci Elgrй

Comment

валяюсь.............)))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by ranger

Это же в звуке. Только не Лондон, а Мальта.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DV2009_UA
              Это же в звуке. Только не Лондон, а Мальта.
              померла ужО...)))))))))) во зашла анекдотик прочесть..)))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by seven View Post
                померла ужО...)))))))))) во зашла анекдотик прочесть..)))))))))))
                Сходили за хлебушком ___________________

Comment

An Italian, a Scotsman and a Chinese fellow
                  An Italian, a Scotsman and a Chinese fellow are hired at a construction site.
                  The foreman points out a huge pile of sand and says to the Italian guy, 'You're in charge of sweeping.'
                  To the Scotsman he says, 'You're in charge of shoveling.'
                  And to the Chinese guy, 'You're in charge of supplies.'
                  He then says, 'Now, I have to leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a dent in that pile.'
                  So the foreman goes away for a couple hours and when he returns, the pile of sand is untouched.
                  He asks the Italian, 'Why didn't you sweep any of it?'
                  The Italian replies, 'I no hava no broom. You saida to the Chinese a fella that he a wasa in a charge of supplies, but he hasa disappeared and I no coulda finda him nowhere.'
                  Then the foreman turns to the Scotsman and says, 'And you, I thought I told you to shovel this pile.'
                  The Scotsman replies, 'Aye, ye did lad, boot ah couldnay get meself a shoovel! Ye left th' Chinese gadgie in chairge of supplies, boot ah couldnayfin' him either.'
                  The foreman is really angry now and storms off toward the pile of sand to look for the Chinese guy ...Just then, the Chinese guy leaps out from behind the pile of sand and yells...
                  'SUPPLIES!!'

Comment

To get the full effect, this should be read aloud. You will understand what 'tenjewberrymuds' means by the end of the conversation. The following is a telephone exchange between a hotel guest and room-service, at a hotel in Asia, which was recorded and published in the Far East Economic Review: (supposedly!)

Room Service (RS): "Morrin. Roon sirbees."

Guest (G): "Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service."

RS: "Rye..Roon sirbees..morrin! Jewish to oddor sunteen??"

G: "Uh..yes..I'd like some bacon and eggs."

RS: "Ow July den?"

G: "What??"

RS: "Ow July den?...pryed, boyud, poochd?"

G : "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled please."

RS: "Ow July dee baykem? Crease?"

G: "Crisp will be fine."

RS : "Hokay. An Sahn toes?"

G: "What?"

RS:"An toes. July Sahn toes?"

G: "I don't think so."

RS: "No? Judo wan sahn toes??"

G: "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'judo wan sahn toes' means."

RS: "Toes! toes!...Why jew don juan toes? Ow bow Anglish moppin we bodder?"

G: "English muffin!! I've got it! You were saying 'Toast.' Fine. Yes, an English muffin will be fine."

RS: "We bodder?"

G: "No...just put the bodder on the side."

RS: "Wad?"

G: "I mean butter...just put it on the side."

RS: "Copy?"

G: "Excuse me?"

RS: "Copy...tea...meel?"

G: "Yes. Coffee, please, and that's all."

RS: "One Minnie. Scramah egg, crease baykem, Anglish moppin we bodder on sigh and copy....rye??"

G: "Whatever you say."

RS: "Tenjewberrymuds."

G : "You're very welcome."

Comment

Лежу и валяюсь со смеху......

Comment

The Manager
                        Y.M.C.A. Hotel
                        LONDON

Roma 28 sept. 1981

Dear signore Direttore, Noew I am tella you story wot I was a-treated at jour hotella.

I am a-comma from Roma as tourist to London and stay as a-younga christian man at your hotella.

When I comma in my room I see there is no shit in my bed - how can I sleep with no shit in my
                        bed? So I calla down receptione and tella: "I wanta shit" They tella me: "Go to toilet" I say:"No, no I
                        wanta shit in my bed". They say: "You'd better not shit in your bed, you sonna-wa-bitch". What is
                        sonna-wa-bitch?

I go down for breakfast into restorante. I order bacon and egga and two pissis of toast. I getta only
                        one piss of toast. I tella waitress, and point at toast: "I wanta piss". She tella me: "Go to toilet". I say:
                        "No, no I wanta piss on my plate". She then say to me: "You bloody hella not piss on the plate, you
                        sonna-wa-bitch".

This is the second person who do not even know me calla me "sonna.wa.bitch", and why is your
                        staff replying "Go to toilet", is that a modern tella? I do no undestand, please tella me!

Later I go for dinner in your restorante. Spoon and knife is laid out, but no fock. I tella waitress: "I
                        wanta fock". And she tella me: "Sure, everyone wanta fock". I tella her: "No, no you don't
                        understanda me, I wanta fock on the table". She tella me: "Soyou sonna-wa-bitch wanta fock on the
                        table? Get your ass out of here!" How comma this christian hotella tella the guest in such bad
                        manner?

So I go to receptione and ask for bill. I no wanta stay in this hotel no more. When I have paid the
                        a-billa the portier say to me: "Thank you, and piss on You". I say: "Piss on you too, you
                        sonna-wa-bitch. I now go back to Italy". Directore, I never gonna stay in your hotella no more, you
                        sonna-wa-bitch.

Sincerely
                        Dicci Elgrй
                        Капец даже я перевел

Comment

Занимательная такая математика...

Уравнение 1

Человек = кушать + спать + работать + развлекаться

Обезьяна = кушать + спать

Следовательно:

Человек = Обезьяна + работать + развлекаться

Следовательно:

Человек - развлекаться = Обезьяна + работать

Вывод 1: человек, который не развлекается, подобен обезьяне,
                          которая работает.

================================================== ===========

Уравнение 2

Мужчина = кушать + спать + зарабатывать деньги

Следовательно:

Мужчина = Обезьяна + зарабатывать деньги

Следовательно:

Мужчина - зарабатывать деньги = Обезьяна

Вывод 2: Мужчина, который не зарабатывает, подобен обезьяне

================================================== ===========

Уравнение 3

Женщина = кушать + спать + тратить деньги

Следовательно:

Женщина = Обезьяна + тратить деньги

Следовательно:

Женщина - тратить деньги = Обезьяна

Вывод3: Женщина, которая не тратит деньги, подобна обезьяне.

Заключение

Из уравнений 2 и 3:

Мужчина, который не зарабатывает деньги = Женщина, которая не
                          тратит деньги

Т.О. Мужчина зарабатывает деньги, чтобы Женщины не стали
                          Обезьянами!
                          (Аксиома 1)

И Женщины тратят деньги, чтобы Мужчины не стали Обезьянами
                          (Аксиома 2)

И что мы получаем из этого?

Мужчина + Женщина = Обезьяна + зарабатывать деньги + Обезьяна
                          + тратить деньги

Следовательно, исходя из Аксиомы 1 и
                          Аксиомы 2, можно заключить, что:

Мужчина + Женщина = 2 Обезьяны, которые живут счастливо вместе!

Comment

Сидят 3 бабки разговаривают о жизни..
                            1-ая: Мой внучёк наверное агрономом будет-вся квартира в конопле..
                            2-ая: А мой врачом-весь дом в шприцах и таблетках..
                            3-я: А мой я думаю будет водителем..
                            Почему?
                            да.. возьмёт тряпку, в бензине намочит, на рожу себе положит и говорит: Ну бабка- я поехал..

Comment

Жена на банкете говорит мужу:
                              - Вот так всегда, после пятой рюмки коньяка ты превращаешься в отвратительное животное!
                              - Но я не пил!!!
                              - Зато я выпила!

Comment

повеселилась ))))))))))))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X