• Show
Clear All

• Re: Флудилка

. . .

Comment

Originally posted by кайфат View Post
      ох я сегодня чуть дамочку на фьюжене не бортанул
      Дать бы по заднице той дивчИне, что переходит в неположенном месте!!!

Comment

. . .

Comment

не... девчина шла по зебре, все по правилам. это я не мог предположить, что автомобиль едущий передо мной при разгоне резко нажмет на тормоз. Остановился я в притык. Мой номерной знак уперся ей в задний бампер, но она этого не почувствовала, я так аккуратненько дал в зад-)
          совершенный мужик, поддать аккуратненько в зад чтоб она не почувствовала может не каждый.

Comment

господи, опять рискую біть оборжанной умником, раскладывающим всё по полочкам, но лопну если не выгружу (ну, вы знаете))

Парадоксальное понимание нахлынуло, попытаюсь потолковее). Про относительность. Дошла до какой-то крайней точки, нужно было еще раз разобраться в том что же для меня правильно. Вот тот слева, на которого трижды плюют, всё пытался хохмить, искал дурацкие способы выжить, сочинял "грандиозные" нелепые планы, а правый просто давил своей общепринятой правотой, подталкивая к решению, не оставляющему шансов для веры (как ни странно) дурацкой может надежды и уж точно никакого права на любовь (не такая, не правильная потомушто, невовремя, не к тем, не в тему...), ибо обязанности и долг.... Таак, и кто ж из них более милосерден, кто ищет выход, кто менее вреден, а кто разрушитель?

Вон Логос и Андрес68 вечно ругаются как будто только чтобы зацепить друг друга побольнее, рассуждают об интеллигентности при этом, а в самой простой ветке про тракеров этой интеллигентности просто задофига - никто не пытается (почти) утвердиться за чей-то счёт, не рикошетит по всем присутствующим, не обгаживают друг друга походя за украинство или россиянство))).
            Понесло, стоп, всё мне точно п-ц: сотрут с лица земли))).

Не читайте, слабонервные))))).

Comment

снова браво... и с андэрсом я не ругаюсь, просто ржу над новыми сказками...

Comment

я так аккуратненько дал в зад
                Кайфат, следи за оборотами речи!!!

Comment

Сёдня некая Christinа Abiem решила со мной своими мульёнами поделиться :
                  Hello my dearest,

Foremost ,accept my sincere apologies if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics, I really like to have a good personal and business relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here. Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also tender a joint investment business proposal for your considerations and acceptance. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any business negotiations before now, I however, pray your respected self not to allow the above unnatural abnormalities to influence your decision to accept my genuine proposal and intentions which undoubtedly would be of immense mutual benefits to both of us.I pledge to you for urgent and dedicated attention which this issue deserves. I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me.

I am Christina Alameen ,19 years old girl from Sudan ( Southern region ) , the only daughter of Late Dr. Abdulla Alameen ( rest his soul ), he was killed on the 18th , October, 2010 by the sitting government hired assassins. Before his death , he was a successful businessman and a strong advocate for secession of the Southern Sudan from the Republic of Sudan ( central government ) ,this was the reason why the sitting government through their hired evil agents assassinated him, secretly .

However , I was even more devastated , because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my uncle who happens to be my only known blood relation alive . Immediately after my father burial , he planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me , and in fact in many occasions he had tried to rape me but I resisted him through , the worse that happen was when he sent hired assassins to kill me .So , when all this molestation and humiliation became much to my bearing , I planed to escape to Europe but he restricted me . Luckily he did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the neighbouring country Senegal where I am presently seeking asylum under the UNRHC- Senegal , here in Dakar Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country. My father secretly deposited the sum of US$3,600,000.00 ( Three million and six hundred thousand dollars ) in one of the leading banks ,in custody of my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will also help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in the school, before the death of my father .

It is my intention to compensate you with 25% of the total money for your services, and another 5% I will map out to you for use to cover any expenses you may make during the transfer process ,then the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
                  As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this secret only to your self ,please I beg you not to disclose it a third party till I come over, once the fund has been transferred into your account. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions. Herein , I have attached scanned copy of my picture , I look forward to have yours .
                  Yours Sincerely
                  Christina.

Comment

Originally posted by Anddy_viper888 View Post
                    Сёдня некая Christinа Abiem решила со мной своими мульёнами поделиться :
                    Дык она-ж сказала, что-б ни-ни, никому о вашем секрете ни слова.
                    Секрет-то на три с половиной мегалимона тянет.
                    Бери бабло, рассовывай по карманам и линяй.

Comment

а чё так мало?*?? меня вон идокитайский дядя душеприказчиком вчера назвал на почти 7 лимов фунтов стерлингов, если брать почивших росдтвеннико только за последнюю неделю... а уж сколько у меня родни в буркина фасо ваще атас...

Comment

. . .

Comment

Originally posted by RUBY VIP View Post
                          ...Бери бабло, рассовывай по карманам и линяй.
                          Хде ж стока карманов взять ?
                          Logos, ну Х.З, раз на раз не приходится. Бывало, и по 14 мульёнов предлагали... У меня тоже родственничков хде тока нет : и в Марокко, и в Заире, в Сенегале, в Судане.

Comment

Originally posted by Anddy_viper888 View Post
                            Хде ж стока карманов взять ?
                            Logos, ну Х.З, раз на раз не приходится. Бывало, и по 14 мульёнов предлагали... У меня тоже родственничков хде тока нет : и в Марокко, и в Заире, в Сенегале, в Судане.
                            зашибись! как это вас так по миру раскидало

Comment

. . .

Comment

Люди напомните мне 1 мая поздравить моего лучшего друга с ДР, а то в том году я только 30 мая вспомнил что у него ДР, нехорошо получилось.
                                Эээ... как это ты смог в этом году вспомнить поздравить его с ДР только 30 мая?
                                UPD. Звиняюсь, букву дорисовал в мозгу. Наверное ишшо не проснулся или все из-за того, что у меня тут фоном жена по скайпу обчаецца

Comment

Working...
                                X