Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I appeal for the help of a person from the USA.

Collapse

Forum Topic List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I appeal for the help of a person from the USA.

I really need a person living in the USA, I did not know who to contact, I found this forum. I will try to clarify the situation.
    The fact is that half a year ago, YouTube launched its channel, the theme of "news for the United States." And the long-awaited moment of channel monetization came filling in Google data ADSENSE. And by chance, he indicated the country of the United States (my registration ceased at that) Since the rules can not change the country back) Only one way out is to get the coveted 6-digit code for mail in the USA and delete the ADSENCE account. And create a new one at your address and data. Everything that I did turned out to be in vain, all my attempts to find relatives and friends in the USA were unsuccessful. People help, enter the position, just accept the code in the mail and I will delete the account. I just don’t have a second option how to change this. I’m ready to contact and explain the whole situation again, just don’t think that I’m cheating, you will only receive a piece of paper and a code. Write to the PM who can help with what, your conditions will be glad to any of your suggestions. I really hope that someone hears me and responds to my request !!!

Очень нужен человек проживающий в США , не знал к кому обратиться нашел этот форум. Я попробую разъяснить ситуацию.
    Дело в том что пол года назад начал свой канал Ютуб , тематика "новости для США" . И настал долгожданный момент монетизации канала заполнение данных гугл ADSENSE . И по случайности указал страну США (на этом моя регистрация прекратилась ) Так как по правилам нельзя сменить страну обратно ) Выход только один найти получить заветный 6 значный код на почту в США и удалить аккаунт ADSENCE . И создать новый на свой адрес и данные . Все что я делал оказалось впустую , все мои попытки найти родственников и знакомых в США были безъуспешны . Люди помогите войдите в положение , просто принять код на почту и я удалю аккаунт . Просто второго варианта как это поменять у меня нет . Готов связаться и еще раз обьяснить всю ситуацию , только не подуймайте что я обманываю , вам придет только бумашка и код . Пишите в личку кто чем сможет помочь , ваши условия буду рад любому вашему предложению. Очень надеюсь что меня кто то услышит и отзовется на мою просьбу!!!

Помочь то можно, для начала ссыль на канал предоставь

Comment

Working...
    X