Forum Topic List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• есть ли у кого знакомый с 14N3

Ни у кого нет знакомого 14N3 с которым можно было бы поговорить о его впечатлениях о работе ? rus/eng

Re: Вопросы

Are you talking about Air Force intel officer? If yes then you are out of luck. even if ther is one he will not talk to you about his job.

Comment

rorkas писал(а) Mon, 14 November 2005 15:21
      Are you talking about Air Force intel officer? If yes then you are out of luck. even if ther is one he will not talk to you about his job.

Perhaps you're right, but it worth trying , especially considering the fact that I'm not interested in classified data and he/she should be smart enough to understand this .

Comment

I still don't get it. Why would you want to talk to him? If you are looking at this job then just forget it you are never gonna get it with all the security issues. If you are trying just "talk" to him about life... hmm. good luck then.

Comment

rorkas писал(а) Tue, 15 November 2005 10:10
          I still don't get it. Why would you want to talk to him? If you are looking at this job then just forget it you are never gonna get it with all the security issues.

I don't think that you're right in this point ( it isn't question of next couple of years, but I have to obtain some clearance certs anyway, so in long term I want to think about whether this job is suitable for me or not ).

rorkas писал(а) Tue, 15 November 2005 10:10

If you are trying just "talk" to him about life... hmm. good luck then.

Well, just for example - question like percent of the time spend for education during last year of active duty is about life

Comment

HTML Code:
            I don't think that you're right in this point ( it isn't question of next couple of years, but I have to obtain some clearance certs anyway, so in long term I want to think about whether this job is suitable for me or not ).

Ok. Once again. First, to be intel you have to have Top secret - chances of getting one for people not born in US are slim to none (I would say none). Second, even if you get top secret - I HIGHLY doubt that they will accept non-US born into intel field. This is the reality of being outsider in military... but you are more then welcome to try. This is just mine opinion (based on some experience with US military)

P.S. Sorry for English - writing from work place.

P.P.S. And may I ask why would you even think to become intel?

Comment

rorkas писал(а) Tue, 15 November 2005 15:37

Ok. Once again. First, to be intel you have to have Top secret - chances of getting one for people not born in US are slim to none (I would say none)

I know, and there are plenty of backside effects of getting tops as well ( even if someone will be able to get one for me )

. Second, even if you get top secret - I HIGHLY doubt that they will accept non-US born into intel field. This is the reality of being outsider in military...

Actually there is no real restriction on "us-born" here. But, for sure someone will need citizenship . Btw it is stated explicitely in http://www.cna.org/documents/D 0011092.A2.pdf that non-us born persons are allowed at least for 1N5X1 and 96Z (both only for citizens , but still in the list )

but you are more then welcome to try. This is just mine opinion (based on some experience with US military)

Actually it totally depends on my life during next couple of years - if I will be requested to obtain clearance to work for goverment, than I'll continue to think in this direction, if not - I'll pass it out

I kind of like this type of work and have some appropriate experience from both military and technical sides

Comment

HTML Code:

Ok. Once again. First, to be intel you have to have Top secret - chances of getting one for people not born in US are slim to none (I would say none). Second, even if you get top secret - I HIGHLY doubt that they will accept non-US born into intel field. This is the reality of being outsider in military... but you are more then welcome to try. This is just mine opinion (based on some experience with US military)

btw, clearence status CHANGES after EVERY petitioner action, therefore u can lose any clearence in 25 seconds...

Comment

vladimir555 писал(а) Tue, 15 November 2005 20:04

btw, clearence status CHANGES after EVERY petitioner action, therefore u can lose any clearence in 25 seconds...

Theoretically - yes, as a matter of fact , you're provided with list of actions that are not acceptable for person with your level of security clearanance, and, as long as you avoid actions from this list you're usually ok

Comment

почемучкер писал(а) Wed, 16 November 2005 10:18
                    vladimir555 писал(а) Tue, 15 November 2005 20:04

Theoretically - yes, as a matter of fact , you're provided with list of actions that are not acceptable for person with your level of security clearanance, and, as long as you avoid actions from this list you're usually ok

NOT only you, your whole family TOO. Therefore, if you have family or relatives(!) outside US don't woory about security

Comment

А вот если родственников в США нет, то кому в случае чего, сложенный флаг вручать будут?

Comment

Logan Luger писал(а) Wed, 08 February 2006 11:55
                        А вот если родственников в США нет, то кому в случае чего, сложенный флаг вручать будут?
                        Вашему сержанту. Он будет обязан раз в месяц приходить на могилу и плакать 7 минут. Также обязателен стакан виски, накрытый гамбургером. Ну и кол в грудь наверно вобьют, чтоб не вылез обратно (скажу вам по секрету - солдаты в рай не попадают).

А вы почему так интересуетесь?

Comment

А это разве не важный вопрос, если вступаешь в ряды самой воюющей армии в мире?

Comment

Logan Luger писал(а) Thu, 09 February 2006 11:25
                            Какой? кому флаг вручать будут?

Comment

Logan Luger писал(а) Thu, 09 February 2006 09:25
                              А разве вам уже будет не всe равно?

Comment

Working...
                              X