X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Покритикуйте резюме .Net developer

Ищу работу в США. Прошу покритиковать резюме программиста .Net developer
    CAREER OBJECTIVE
    To acquire the position of a junior .net developer and utilize my technical knowledge for developing .net applications as per client specifications. To be able to undertake responsibilities and contribute to a project immensely.
    TECHNICAL SKILLS
    Languages: C#
    NET Skill Set: .NET Framework 4.0, XAML, WPF, LINQ, .NET
    Databases: MS SQL Server 2012
    Mobile Development: Xamarin
    Software: Visual Studio 2012
    EDUCATION:
    · 2013 – 2105 National Aviation University
    Master’s Degree: Software Systems (Distance education)
    · 2009 – 2013 National Aviation University
    Bachelor’s Degree: Software Engineering
    EXPRIRIENCE:
    I have been associated with BKC, Kiev since September 2013. I was working as a trainee .net developer for a 9 month till June 2014 and later moved on to working as a junior .net developer to TAS Insurance from July 2014 till date. This experience has enriched my knowledge in designing and developing applications with .Net framework, Xamarin while giving me an opportunity of working on projects of diverse domains such as insurance, flow of documents, waterworks, etc. Here are the responsibilities handled by me for these projects:
    PROJECTS
    · Titan - control system of the hydraulic structures
    · Nadra - electronic system of the flow of documents
    · Workflow Automatic System - work with the business processes within the insurance company
    · Business offer – application for selling of insurance policies
    RESPONSIBILITIES
    • Study the requirements of the clients and the specific needs of the business projects
    • Design, develop and implement the mobile and desktop applications, based on .net applications
    • Customize the developed applications as per the client specifications
    • Test the developed applications using the unit test
    • Debug the mobile and desktop applications to rectify the errors that surface during the operations
    • Draft a logical series of instructions as program codes to determine the software's communication
    • Document the architectural, designing and code specifications accurately
    • Provide assistance in team activities by handling secondary responsibilities
    • Modify or repair the applications and improve its functionality and security

Re: Покритикуйте резюме .Net developer

Формат резюме не соответствует американским нормам. Запрос в гугле по "Net Developer Resume" выдаст кучу картинок, изучите их тщательно.

По пунктам:
    CAREER OBJECTIVE - то, что написано, вас потенциальному работодателю не продаст. Должно быть более рекламно.
    TECHNICAL SKILLS - то, что упомянуты только версии 4.0 и 2012, выглядит довольно кисло. Разберитесь в отличиях этих версий от предыдущих и последующих и включите их в резюме.
    EDUCATION - ГДЕ, в каком городе, в какой стране? Опечатки, вроде "2105" недопустимы. Для событий не очень давних желательно указывать не только год, но и месяц. Если вы продолжаете учиться, даты будут September 2013 - Present, а не предполагаемый срок окончания.
    EXPRIRIENCE - писать от первого лица нельзя.
    PROJECTS - не очень понятен резон их отделения от EXPRIRIENCE. Если бы у вас был большой многолетний опыт и было участие в каких-то широко известных проектах, тогда это было бы понятно. Сейчас, к примеру: "Titan - control system of the hydraulic structures" - это где, когда, для кого и о чем вообще? Что вы там конкретно дотнетили?
    RESPONSIBILITIES - такая же неконкретная муть, непонятно почему отделенная от PROJECTS.

Comment

Working...
    X