Forum Topic List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Что писать в теле письма?

Что пишут в теле самого письма, когда отправляют CV? Что написать было бы правильно, не оставлять же пустым.

Re: Что писать в теле письма?

Так и напишите - "ТЕЛО ПИСЬМА".

Отвечу избитой фразой - "Вас что, на Гугле забанили"?

Если вы отправляете резюме е-мейлом, то тело письма должно быть "типа как cover letter". Кто, кому, зачем... В принципе, можно вставить короткое cover letter, просто описывая, на какую позицию вы подаете, и включить полное cover letter как вложение. А можно и просто copy-paste все cover letter в теле письма, оставив в виде вложения только резюме.

Comment

Re: Что писать в теле письма?

Это приблизительная форма резуме...
      First Last Name
      Street Address
      City, State, Zip
      Phone (Cell/Home)
      Email Address
      Objective
      What do you want to do? If you include this section it should be a sentence or two about your employment goals. A customized objective that describes why you are the perfect candidate for the job can help your resume stand out from the competition.
      Career Highlights / Qualifications (optional)
      A customized section of your resume that lists key achievements, skills, traits, and experience relevant to the position for which you are applying can serve dual purposes. It highlights your relevant experience and lets the prospective employer know that you have taken the time to create a resume that shows how you are qualified for the job.
      Experience
      This section of your resume includes your work history. List the companies you worked for, dates of employment, the positions you held and a bulleted list of responsibilities and achievements.
      Company #1
      City, State
      Dates Worked
      Job Title
      • Responsibilities / Achievements
      Company #2
      City, State
      Dates Worked
      Job Title
      Education
      In the education section of your resume, list the schools you attended, the degrees you attained, and any special awards and honors you earned.
      College, Degree
      Awards, Honors
      Skills
      Include skills related to the position / career field that you are applying for i.e. computer skills, language skills.
      References available upon request
      There is no need to include references on your resume. Rather, have a separate list of references to give to employers upon request.
      Customize Your Resume
      In all cases, be sure to personalize and customize your resume, so, it reflects your skills and abilities and connects them with the jobs you are applying for.
      Из моих рекомендаций: если вам больше 40 лет - не вносите в резюме все свои места работы. Работодатели предпочитают работников помоложе и поетому лучше показать только 10-20 лет работы, а об остальном можно умолчать... тем более что работодателя интересует ваше последнее место работы. Так же не указывайте никаких дат напротив Education.
      По поводу Письма. Его надо делать коротким, на мой взгляд. на Google миллион примеров, но они все довольно длинные. работодатели получают сотни заявлений и никто не хочет сидеть и читать каждый листок. Просто в нескольких словах надо описть свои Strengths, но тут главное написать то что хочет работодатель. Т.е каждое писмо должно быть специально написанно под требования позиции. Если они хотят что бы вы умели работать с клиентами - и ето то что у вас хорошо получается - обязательно об етом напишите:
      Dear sir or Madame,
      As an experienced (CURRENT POSITION) with strong background in (EXPERIENCE), I am confident that my exceptional qualifications match requirements for the (OPENNING) position.
      I’m very flexible, organized person with strong attention to details and ability to prioritize. My expertise lies in my ability to effectively interact with vendors and customers, identify, follow-up and resolve various issues and strong knowledge of Excel and various accounting software.
      I would appreciate a personal interview to discuss the ways in which my background and expertise can assist you in accomplishing your goals. Thank you for your consideration.
      Sincerely,

Comment

Working...
      X