• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Покритикуйте, пожалуйста, resume and cover letter

My name
    my address
    H: *****, e-mail:******

Objective
    To obtain adminstrative assistant, office manager, marketing manager assistant etc - MENIAETSIA V ZAVISIMOSTI OT NAZVANIA POZITSII position that utilizes my 7 + years of administrative assistance and marketing management experience in home decorating, domestic chemistry and aviation ground support equipment industries.

Education
    College of Foreign Languages and International Business, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
    Diploma of higher education, 1997 – 2000

Experience
    Head of Marketing and Sales Department, May 2007 – May 2008
    “****” Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
    Home decorating company serving local residential customers
    · Reporting to the Commercial Director, responsible for managing day-by-day operations of 11 employee department
    · Reporting to the Commercial Director annual advertizing and media plan with monthly corrections (if appeared), monthly sales volume and forecast for the next month
    · Participation in local exhibitions and representing company’s developments
    · Market research and analysis
    · Negotiations with customers and sales contracts concluding
    Marketing manager, June 2006 – May 2007
    ********, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, www.******
    Aviation ground support equipment production company serving CIS airports and air companies
    · Participation in market research and reporting to the Head of Marketing and Sales Department
    · Participation in international exhibitions and representing company’s production
    · Web-site constructing, production catalogues and other advertizing materials composing, media plan preparing and reporting to the head of Marketing and Sales Department
    · Preparing sales contracts, write proposals to the potential customers, find new customers
    · Negotiations with customers
    Administrative Assistant, March 2003 – June 2006
    the same company as above , Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, www.****
    Aviation ground support equipment production company serving CIS airports and air companies
    · Provide executive-level administrative support to the General Director
    · Liaison between all departments to ensure proper communications and reporting practices
    · Organize the details of special events, travel agreements, corporate agendas
    · Coordinate weekly meetings of 12 departments’ heads and their reporting to the General Director
    · Provide secondary support to the Financial Director in secretary’s absence in area of document preparation
    · Write memos and answer incoming calls
    Secretary, April 2001 – February 2003
    “********, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
    Wholesale and retail sales of domestic chemistry products all over the country
    · Performing all secretarial functions, included, but not limited to preparing attendance reports, mail processing, correspondence, journal subscriptions, travel agreements, Power Point presentations, writing memos, answering incoming calls

Computer Skills
    Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Front Page, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Corel, Outlook Express, scanning technology, Internet proficient

Spoken Languages
    Russian (native), English, Romanian

A vot i cover letter

My name
    my address
    H: *****, e-mail:******

Date

KOMU Adresovano

This letter is to express my interest in bringing my knowledge and skills to your organization.
    Excellent communication, punctuality, customer service and organizing skills, persistence, keeping promises, hard-work – these things allow me to work as a team member, adapting quickly in a new community or group.

Additional qualities that would provide a benefit to the organization include:
    • Efficiency, reliability, accuracy with numbers;
    • Resolving problems quickly and effectively;
    • Ability to look at challenges as opportunities;
    • Willingness to perform any task assigned to me while always keeping a positive outlook;
    • Excellent attitude, thoroughness and demeanor, positive thinking, good sense of humor and energy will make me a great asset;
    • Three languages knowledge;
    • I always do my best.

I look forward to hear from you soon or to get an e-mail with established time for meeting and discussing how my professionalism, enthusiasm and personal qualities will add value to your operation.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

glavnyi vopros - ne slishkom li dlinnoe resume i kak ego mogno sokratit (ya vrode i tak napisala toliko samoe osnovnoe), no poluchilosi 1,5 str. i chto mojno dobaviti v cover letter?

v obshem, budu rada uslyshati liubue mnenia

spasibo.

Re: Покритикуйте, пожалуйста, resume and cover letter

Резюме пишется под позицию или категорию (интерншип и т.п.) Напишите одно резюме на одну позицию. По вашей "рыбе":
    1. Обджектив , для какой индустрии? Оффис ассистант один другому рознь.
    2. Образование чахло. Вам надо показать что вы постоянно учились и совершенствовались
    3. Пишите не обязанности а аккомплишментз, т. е. то что вы конкретно сделали сами, в проекте, сколько и как поподробнее
    4. Какие выставки, конференции, какие ресеарч и к чему они привели
    5. Секретарю надо 40 слов в минуту и под диктовку сколько то обязательно
    6. Скиллз вперед после цели и расширить, образование вниз в конец, языки в скиллз

Пишите

Comment

В целом согласен с предыдушим оратором. Немного поясню свои мысли.
      1. Начинать описание собственных достоинств с образования имеет смысл только недавним выпускникам. Если имеется 7 лет практического опыта - то это гораздо важнее. С него и следует начать. Особенно, если образование от никому неизвестного учреждения (по крайней мере в США).
      2. Если претендуете на adminstrative assistant (а претендовать на Head of Marketing and Sales Department без местного опыта и безукоризненного знания языка просто бессмысленно), то имело бы смысл слегка попреуменьшить свои заслуги. Можно упомянуть участие в серьезных проектах, дабы подчеркнуть свой авторитет и степень доверия руководства, но упор нужно делать на то, что предполагается делать на искомой позиции.

Comment

Главная цель написания резюме - получить приглашение на интервью. Вот из этого и исходите.
        Поэтому резюме пишут, глядя на объявление о работе. Вставьте в свой skils set те же самые слова, что и в объявлении - чтобы работодатель видел, что вы предлагаете именно то, что ему сейчас нужно, но ничего лишнего. Не стесняйтесь слегка приврать - за это никто к ответственности вас привлекать не будет. Ваш риск сводится лишь к не получению данной работы и трате времени. Но врать нужно уметь гладко, чтобы вас не поймали на простых вещах.
        Перед написанием резюме постатрайтесь узнать хоть что-нибудь положительное о работодателе и в своём резюме или сопроводительном письме покажите, что вам это известно. Тем самым вы выделитесь на фоне конкурентов.

Comment

Ответ: Покритикуйте, пожалуйста, resume and cover letter

vsem spasibo ogromnoe. peredelala s uchiotom vysheskazannogo - smotritsia gorazdo simpatichnee. nadeiusi, i tolku budet bolishe))

Comment

Working...
          X