Forum Topic List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skoree eto prosba soveta, a mozhet i business proposal

Polzuyas podskazkoy Ulitki, razmeshau infu na forume.Perhaps, it can be interesting to some of You.

There is a company of talented programmers in Minsk. The company is dealing mostly with USA working out programs for conducting Internet business.

The programs are made on Java base (versions 1.4, 1.5) which are

working in the environment of the following servlet containers - IBM web sphere, Apachi tomcat...

They're using such database servers as MSSQL, Oracle and others.

They have a number of successful projects for American companies. Right now they are making, among others, program for NY Life Insurance.

Please dont think that they are working here on 30-year old computers or using old technologies - their level of work is very high. Its actually very simple to check it - normally a client gives a task to create a small program and checks the result.

Anyway - the programmers in Minsk receive about 10% from the money paid by the client.

So, they want to find a company in US that can allocate such tasks to them directly (I think at start it will be more appropriate if they find a computer company that will redirect such the task, not a final client).

Working out such programs is very expensive in USA. Their American office receives millions of dollars for these

projects and leaves alsmost everything to themselves.

So, I am looking for an idea of how to find them clients.

All advices will be highly appreciated. V sluchae uspeshnoy sdelki finansovye interesy vseh ucahstnikov, estestvenno,budut sobludeny.

P.S. I am in Hanoi on a business trip right now, so don't let the Vietnamese flag across topic name scare You.

Re: skoree eto prosba soveta, a mozhet i business proposal

То есть вы решили найти контору, которая предложит вам прожект,

вы найдёте пару хардворкинг программерз (студентс моустли) , зааплоудите их работой за трыста баксов в месяц - и мони дайрект ту ёр покет! I like it. May I join you in this business?

Comment

Re: skoree eto prosba soveta, a mozhet i business proposal

Caramel, izvinite, nelzya. Eto dlya kompetentnyh i seryeznyh ludey. Luche prodolzhayte iskat rabotu nyanechki.

http://www.ulitka.com/forum/m/95307/#msg_95307

Ya ved chetko napisal (dlya teh kto razbiraetsya), v takih sluchayh daetsya testovoe zadanie, kotoroe pokazyvaet uroven i vozmozhnost firmy. Testovoe zadanie vypolnyaetsya bespaltno.

Comment

Working...
      X