Forum Topic List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Помогите с переводом плз!

In consideration of the release of information to GBC Group by any third party in receipt of this authorization, I do hereby release said third party, its office, employees, agents and assignees from any and all claims for damages of any nature which I might have as a result of the release of information by the third party to GBC Group. To the extent that I have previously directed said third party not to release certain information, I do now hereby withdraw that directive and consent without restriction to any release of information requested by GBC Group.

это часть pre employment
    не могу понять особенно выделенный абзац. Это что то типа компенсации за причинённый ущерб? может кто то детальней перевести
    буду очень благодарен

Re: Помогите с переводом плз!

Originally posted by rusus89
    In consideration of the release of information to GBC Group by any third party in receipt of this authorization, I do hereby release said third party, its office, employees, agents and assignees from any and all claims for damages of any nature which I might have as a result of the release of information by the third party to GBC Group. To the extent that I have previously directed said third party not to release certain information, I do now hereby withdraw that directive and consent without restriction to any release of information requested by GBC Group.

это часть pre employment
    не могу понять особенно выделенный абзац. Это что то типа компенсации за причинённый ущерб? может кто то детальней перевести
    буду очень благодарен
    Что вы их судить не будете если что. Это стандартный мелкий шрифт. Судят в Америке всех и за всё независимо от подписанных ранее форм...

Comment

Re: Помогите с переводом плз!

Originally posted by rusus89
      do hereby release said third party
      Грубо говоря "я добровольно освобождаю их от ответственности..." и дальше по тексту.

Comment

Working...
      X