Forum Topic List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• войти в одну реку дважды....

я гуляла вдоль реки и сочинила сочинение на англиском потом отправла разным англоговорящим они мне поисправляли и вот что получилось мой текст цветной, а исправленное черным:

<font color="teal">It was a rainy day; I took my player and went along the river. I listened a song “Californian dreamin”: All the leaves brown and the sky is grey, I have for the walk in this winter day…[/size]

It was a rainy day. I took my CD player and went along the river as I listened to the song "California Dreamin". All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey. I went for a walk on a winter's day...

<font color="teal">But in my cause it was a spring day, and some of trees began to blossom a little. But day was very rainy and really gray. The river Salgir was full of water! It was a wonderful; I like to see such a many water in one time! [/size]

But, in my case it was a spring day and some of the trees were beginning to bloom. (Blossom is flower and leaves bloom in spring.) The day was very rainy and really grey. The Silgir River was raging with water! It was wonderful! I like to see the river raging like this.

<font color="teal">And some people also were looking into the river and they were surprised to watch soo many water.[/size]

And some people were also looking at the river. They were surprised to see so much water in the river.

After a few minutes of my walk I saw some people who prepared their rubber dinghy for floating by the river.

<font color="teal">After a walking a few minutes I saw some people preparing their dinghy to float down the river.

[/size]And my heart was squeezed; I remembered how almost 11 years ago I was floating by that full water river but not on the dinghy. I used balloon from the car wheel.

And my heart was squeezed. I remembered that nearly eleven years ago I was floating down this raging river but, not in a dinghy in a inter-tube!

<font color="teal">Eleven years ago it was a sunny day. I looked at these young people and began to think that I can do that again, right now…[/size]

(no change)

<font color="teal">..no possible twice go in that same river, let’s another people to do that![/size]

It was not possible to do that again. Let other people do that.

<font color="teal">As to me – I’ll go into another river, I’ll step to another new lend, and no need to cry about past[/size]

As for me, I'll go on another river. I'll find the same in another new land. No need to cry about the past.

<font color="teal">My travel along the river was continued, and after 30 min I came to the place where Salgir river is started[/size]

I continued to walk along the river. After about thirty minutes I came to the place the Salgir River ended. (Rivers "start" at origin and end when they run into lake or another river. We say this is the "mouth" of the river...(where they end))

<font color="teal"> It was the dam.

Sluice was opened and water fall down.

[/size]The lock was open and the water ran over the top.

<font color="teal">Bye the way – the Simferopol ’s dam is a biggest ground dam in Europe ! [/size]

By the way, the Simferopol Dam is the largest earth dam in Europe!

<font color="teal">Behind the dam is a big lake it is a reservoir for the city. Nobody around, because a rainy cold day. And I did not invite nobody to walk with me, [/size]

Behind the dam is a large lake. It is the reservoir for the city. There was nobody around because it was a cold and rainy day and I had not invited anybody to walk with me.

<font color="teal">because it is much better to walk as possible fast and listen music then talking

about empty topic with somebody who can not walk fast because shoes not

good for that. In that point I finished my travel and go back by another side of

river for a new impressions. [/size]

because it is much better to walk as fast as possible and listen to the music than to talk about uninteresting topic with somebody who can not walk as fast as I do. Most people do not have good walking shoes. At that point I finished my travel and went back on the other side of the river for new impressions.

еще про реку

mermaid писал(а)

[color=teal

..no possible twice go in that same river, let’s another people to do that![/size]

А вот тут я не согласна, если написать так как правильно то теряется смысл выражения: нельзя войти в одну реку дважды, то есть вернуть время вспять, пережить те же чувства заново...

А как правильно? какая есть идиома похожая? но только чтоб про реку а не про прошлогодний снег

[url="http&#58;&#47;&#47;by-the-river.narod.ru"]http://by-the-river.narod.ru

тут оригинал

Comment

Re: еще про реку

mermaid писал(а) Tue, 27 March 2007 15&#58;56
      mermaid писал(а)

[color=teal

..no possible twice go in that same river, let’s another people to do that![/size]

А вот тут я не согласна, если написать так как правильно то теряется смысл выражения: нельзя войти в одну реку дважды, то есть вернуть время вспять, пережить те же чувства заново...

А как правильно? какая есть идиома похожая? но только чтоб про реку а не про прошлогодний снег

[url="http&#58;&#47;&#47;by-the-river.narod.ru"]http://by-the-river.narod.ru

тут оригинал

You can't step into the same river twice!

Comment

[quote title=ukrgirl писал(а)

You can't step into the same river twice![/quote]

О! хорошо звучит.

step значит ступить, а то я все go да go..

спасибо!

Comment

[quote title=mermaid писал(а) Tue, 27 March 2007 16:51]
          ukrgirl писал(а)

You can't step into the same river twice![/quote

О! хорошо звучит.

step значит ступить, а то я все go да go..

спасибо!

Не за что! Уважаю людей, которые интересуются изучением языков!

Comment

Re: войти в одну реку дважды....

mermaid писал(а) Tue, 27 March 2007 12&#58;51

It was a rainy day. I took my CD player and went along the river as I listened to the song "California Dreamin". All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey. I went for a walk on a winter's day...
            Не забывайте про согласование времён!

Если всё описывается в прошлом, то и все глаголы должны быть в прошлом времени, например: was... took... went... listened... All the leaves <u>were</u> brown and the sky <u>was</u> grey...

Comment

Re: войти в одну реку дважды....

All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey

прошу прощения! я не взяла эти строки в кавычки, это просто из песни которую я в тот моент слушала. это моя ошибка. надо было кавычки!

а песня класная! "California Dreamin" by Mamas&amp;Papas

Comment

Working...
              X