Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Письмо в колледж. Помогите с английским.

Collapse

Forum Topic List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Письмо в колледж. Помогите с английским.

Собственно, в заголовке суть вопроса.
    Вот что получилось у меня.
    Dear admission officer:
    My name is Ivan Ivanov. I am from Russia and I am going to apply for a Fall Semester 2010. I have some questions related to admission process. Hope, you could answer for them:
    1) Is it possible to apply both for Intensive English Program and undergraduate program for a Fall’10? If yes, how should I fill out the International Student Application?
    2) Also I should submit official diplomas from secondary school and from university attended.
    There is International Office and Institutional Evaluation Program in my university which can provide me the Diploma Supplement (the European attachment to a degree). You can see an example here http://bologna.ifmo.ru/files/92.pdf. Do you accept such document as “certified English translation” of diploma?
    Besides, do you accept notarized translation of school certificate made by ordinary translation bureau as “certified English translation”.
    3) It is said in the “International Student Admission Requirements” that “To be considered “official,” high school, college and university transcripts must be mailed directly from the awarding institution to Santa Monica College”. But this practice does not exist in russian universities. Schools in Russia does not sent document to another schools. What can I do in this situation? Should I send them by myself?

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
    Yours Faithfully,
    Ivan Ivanov.

Какие есть замечания? Можете где-то нужно написать как-то иначе? Что-то дописать?
    Спасибо!
Working...
X