Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Я прошу совета компетентных и умных людей

Добрый день.

Я прошу совета компетентных и опытных людей.

Надеюсь это читает много умных и опытных людей . Дело в том что речь пойдёт о необычной переписке. Я не знаю о чём и думать. Я прошу совета. Потому что я раньше с этим не встречался и не знаю что это значит. Сейчас попробую описать всё в деталях. Я всю контактную информацию от туда вырезал. А так же вырезал имена и место расположение. Но могу сказать что речь идёт об одной из Африканских стран.

Получил я письмо неделю назад. Со следующим содержанием.

Dear,

This letter might surprise you because,we have not met neither in

person nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you

get know somebody either in physical or through correspondence.

I got your contact through some discreet inquiry from Chamber of

commerce and world trade journal; euroasia and United States business

guide In ... Then I was convinced that you and your organization

were quite astute in private entrepreneurships, one has no doubt in

your ability to handle a financial business transaction.

How ever I am the first son of his Royal Majesty …

the traditional ruler of … in the oil area of ...

I am making this contact to you in respect of (23Million, United

States Dollars) which I inherited from my late father, this money was

accumulated from royalties paid to my father as compensation by the

oil Firm located in our area as a result of oil presence on our land

which hamper agriculture which is our major source of livehood, My

community produces 5.8%of the total annual crude oil production in

… and 0.5% of the dollar value of each barrel is paid to my

father as royalty by the federal government and in his position as

the royal head.

Unfortunately my father died from protracted Hypertension. But before

his death he called my attention and my mother and informed us that

he lodged some funds in boxes with a security firm with an open

beneficiary, the Lodgments Security Code Number was also revealed to

us, he then advised us to look for a reliable business partner

abroad, who will assist me in investing the money in a lucrative

business as a result of economic and political instability in … and also the law guiding traditional rulers which hinders them from

doing business of any sort. So this is the major reason why I am

contacting you for us to move this money from the security firm to

any country of your choice for investments purposes.

Another vital factor is that, due to my political and social status do

not want anybody here to know that I inherited such a big money to

avoid loosing it to the government.

So I will like you to be the ultimate beneficiary, so That the funds

can be moved in your name and Particulars to any country of your

choice where it will be claimed and invested. Hence my father had

Intimated the security firm personnel that the Beneficiary of the box

is his foreign partner whose Particulars will be forwarded to the

firm when due and it was contained in the agreement my father signed

with the security company. But I will guide you accordingly. As soon

as the fund reaches you, I will then come over to meet you in person,

so that we can discuss Physically on Investment Potentials.

Based on this Assistance my family and I have unanimously decided to

give you 20% of the total money,

I here guarantee you that this money is not government money. It is

not drug money and it is not money from arms deals. Please kindly

maintain a high degree of confidentiality on this matter. I will

give you more details immediately I get your swift response.

Please if you are not interested kindly contact me immediately,I am

waiting for your quick response. I hope this is the beginning of a

prosperous Relationship between my family and your family.

На это письмо я ответил что хотел бы вам помочь, но мне нужно больше информации. На что он мне отписал.

PLEASE I APPEAL TO YOU TO TAKE TIME AND READ THIS, I APOLOGISE FOR IT IS VERY LONG BUT DETAILED EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY IN THIS TRANSACTION.

I wish to acknowledge your mail I could have done this earlier to now but we are having internet server problems due to general poor communication systems. I sincerely thank you for your resolve to assist my Family. I feel the most important thing Is for us to build a very good trust among each other, I feel it is the most important thing. Before moving the money to you.

As regards the money it is deposited in the security company with an open beneficiary on codes. The currency is in USD

so the money will be brought to you by the security company to Europe .I know the only thing that will delay this transaction is trust, this is because there are a lots of scam going on in the global world ,but this hoodlums capitalize on legitimate transactions just like this proposal to scam innocent people, please I am not such people I am a paramount traditional ruler and I have my reputation to protect.

Secondly I want to make you understand that there are no risk in this transaction, because this money is the accumulated royalties paid to my father because of oil presence in our community which hinders agriculture for compensation and my father is the traditional ruler but recently the constitution was amended and the control of natural resources is in the hands of the federal government and since then royalties are no more paid to families but to the municipal authority

for community development health and scholarship scheme.

When my father lodged this money it is in boxes there was an agreement with my father and the security company that the beneficiary is his foreign partner whose particulars will be forwarded when due so the

consignment was deposited with open beneficiary and lodgment codes ,of which if you instruct the security company to cargo the consignment to you, revealing those codes which i will give to you, to them you are

automatically confirmed as the beneficiary and they will act according to your instructions, so if you accept to help us we will reveal the codes to you.And you will start giving instructions to the security company I will guide you accordingly that is what you will do to be the owner on the behalf of my family.

Most importantly the box was lodged as family treasure it is only you,the C.E.O Of the company and my family knows that the content is money.

This was perfected under special arrangement and due to my fathers status. so if you make up your mind I will tell you the name and address of the security company ,name of the manager ,and their contact numbers, so if you contact them either by e-mail, phone or fax,i will draft an application which you will send them.

.But before that I would acquaint them through the family attorney on your readiness to pick up your consignment then you can mail them with the codes Consignment. all this will be after you might have responded to this mail so that I will

know your stand on this issue ,and how serious you are on it.

All this is in the agreement my Father signed with the security company if not for the agreement I could have been transferring the money in bits into foreign account but I cannot claim the box because I am not

the foreign beneficiary unless you, as a foreigner. This was why you are necessary. so that you can assist us in investments ,because as a traditional ruler who has just inherited the throne we don't know much about business before inheriting the throne I was in the.

I want to clear you about this, the money is not drug money it is not government money,It is not money from arms deals this is inherited family money ,Why I am emphasizing on confidentiality is because I am From a royal family and a royal father now,the traditional authority energizes government policies and programmes in the local level ,so there is a policy at hand the federal government is making all efforts to attract foreign investors so by that if it is known that my family is trying to invest abroad our govt. will not appreciate that and I am thereby jeopardizing Govt efforts towards realizing that goal instead of complimenting govt, efforts so that is why I am emphasizing on confidentiality.and don't want to be fully involved,but my lawyer will liase with you in the entire process..

Moreso , inorder to avoid risks the box was also deposited as diplomatic luggage no person has the right to open it except the beneficiary at delivery point .so if you will assist us we will arrange for a diplomat that will assist in making sure the box is not tampered. Till it is delivered to you. I want to tell you the main reason why I want this money invested abroad ,before my fathers demise top government officials transfer millions of dollars out of this country being public fund they will now tell us in special broadcast on radio/Tv that they have been abroad scouting for investors to boost our economy so the government executives are liers ,how can you invest in a country where there is poverty, criminals ,epileptic power supply ,inflation ,fuel scarcity and we are main producers of crude oil is that not ridiculous? This is why young stars engage in all sorts of crime there by denting our image abroad and making those with

legitimate business to have credibility problems , ask questions before we go ahead because I would not like after introducing you as the beneficiary and the secret codes revealed to you to the security company and after, you start lagging behind I will not like it

and it will create suspicion so I will like you to follow my directives for successful transaction.

Do ask questions and thank you for your patience to read my long piece.

I am the secretary emiritus of National food and drug administration control I am 52 years with four children and three of them are university graduates The youngest is studying pharmacology in the

university. I have to come over for sharing and investment pending the departure of the box to you

.God bless you as you want to help my family realize our dreams.i would love to have your phone and fax numbers for oral communication. I am waiting for your prompt reply. If I could ,have access to that box I would have not seek for your assistance . so if you wish to assist us I will attach the necessary documents to show the legality of our money and how it was allocated and disbursed. Please call me on my privateline. so that I can answer necessary questions you might want to ask. I could have called you but I have just applied for international digital dialing fascility to be installed on my phone so that I can make international calls from my phone the moment they are through I will start calling you all this is for the confidentiality of this transaction. don't be scared of phone bills I have mapped out 5% of the total sum for every expences that might occur throughout this transaction,from the box.

Thanks and God bless you as we wait for your positive response.

Best regards

Потом я ему написал что это все очень хорошо что бы быть правдой. И что мол бесплатный сыр в мышеловке. И написал что если он хочет получить какую либо материальную выгоду от меня , то он просто теряет время потому что у меня денег нет, и я получаю 100$ в мес. И типа больше не пишите мне если это какая то шутка. На что он мне ответил.

DEAR FRIEND.

PLEASAE USE THIS EMAIL FOR ALL OUR COMMUNICATIONS.I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS NOT A CHILDS PLAY,BECAUSE YOU WILL SEE EVERYTHING PRACTICALLY.YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR THIS IS NOT A SITUATION OF PAPER WORSK AND PAYING FEES IN ADVANCE WITHOUT KNOWING OR SEEING WHOM YOU ARE PAYING TO AND YOUR PURPOSE OF PAYEMENT.

the free cheese only in mouse trap :I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT SCAM IS FOR THOSE YOUTHS WHO DINT HAVE ANY SOURCE OF LIVELIHOOD OK.I AM A ROYAL FATHER AND THE GOVERNMENT TAKES GGOD CARE OF US,BUT THE ISSUE IS THAT WE DONT RECEIVE SALARIES.

I CAN SEND YOU MY PICTURE AND MY WIFE EVEN THE VIDEO CAM OF THE MONEY WHEN IT WAS BEIGN ARRANGED IN THE SECURITY COMPANY AND IT IS THE CONSIGNMENT THAT YOU WILL SEE IN DELIVERY DESTINATION.

I WANT YOU TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND OR I FORGET IT AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER PERSON BECAUSE I CANNOT BEG YOU TO MAKE FORTUNE.

"HEIGHTS OF GREATMEN ATTAINED OR KEPT IS NOT BY A SUDDEN FLGHT WHILE OTHERS SLEPT THE GREAT MEN WERE TOILING,INVESTING AND TAKING RISKS" BY JEFFERSON.

SO I AM WAITING

REGARDS

HIS MAJESTY

Мне здравый смысл подсказывает что всё это как то несерьёзно. И это скорее всего какая то афёра. Но с другой стороны так хочется верить что это правда. Так что может кто нибудь уже встречался с этим? или мог бы сказать что это такое и как с ним боротся.

Re: Я прошу совета компетентных и умных людей

Что-то навроде нигерийского спама.

Подробнее на http://www.privet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52508

В принципе в подфоруме "Анти-Реклама" http://www.privet.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34 описывается многие виды спама и развода на деньги. Почитайте на досуге если интересно.

P.S. Просто так вам никто денег не даст.

Comment

Очередной развод на бабки.

Бесплатный сыр только в мышеловке бывает.

Такие письма ходят по нету уже давно. Первое из них я получил где-то года 4-ре назад.

Comment

когда то была такая фишка насчет пользования твоими данными всякими конторами которые пытались прокачивать через тебя деньги куда-то - люди реально получали деньги - но кто его знает куда это потом вылезет!!!

Вячеслав

Comment

конечно, это афера, и никакиx денег вам не светит. Все, у кого есть email, такое письмо получают по крайней мере раз в неделю. Вы же серьезный человек, ну неужели вы такой ерунде поверили?

Comment

<font color="darkblue">Polnii otstoy. Takih pisem po prostoy pochte poprihodilo more mne. Vranie ot pervogo slova do poslednego.Chudes ne bivaet (Krome viigrisha GC). [/size]

Comment

Lucy писал(а) Sun, 06 June 2004 21:03
              конечно, это афера, и никакиx денег вам не светит. Все, у кого есть email, такое письмо получают по крайней мере раз в неделю. Вы же серьезный человек, ну неужели вы такой ерунде поверили?

Спасибо всем кто ответил. Особенно спасибо Сергею за ссылки. Очень интересно почитать.

А я засомневался из-за того какую же выгоду они могут от меня получить. Если у меня ничего нету и мне нечего терять. Да я тоже получал письма типа вы выиграли лотерею и что бы получить деньги вам надо заплатить за оформление документов. Или всякого другого рода. Быстрое зарабатывание денег и т.д. Но это письмо я захотел проверить. я до сих пор не могу понять какую же выгоду он мог от меня получить. Если у меня и так ничего нету

Comment

Nemo писал(а) Mon, 07 June 2004 03:34
                Но это письмо я захотел проверить. я до сих пор не могу понять какую же выгоду он мог от меня получить. Если у меня и так ничего нету

Они то откуда знают что у вас есть и чего нет. Они шлют такие письма ВСЕМ. А когда уже ближе к делу - тогда и будут смотреть что у вас есть и чего нет.

Comment

Working...
                X