X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Мобильная связь.

Для вновь прибывших и не только.

Короче дил такой:

1. Идем на http://amazon.com и покупаем пять телефоном SonyEricsson Т610 с контрактом на год with T-Mobile. После рибейтов вы имеете +$200 с каждого фона.

2. Берем семейный план за $49.99 за первых две линии + $30 за остальные ($10 за каждую)- (400 общих минут+ анлимитед между T-Mobile lines+ unlimited nights(after 9PM)+ анлимитед викенды.)

3. Активация каждой линии-$35.

Математика:

В плюсе: $200*5=$1000

В минусе: $35*5=175 (активация)

$80*12=960 (сервис за год)

Итого: 1135-1000=$135 Это цена за год за все (телефоны+ сервис)

П.С. Если у вас есть телефоны уже, то продаете все телефоны (T610's) на eBay по 100 за штуку. 135-500=365 (вы получаете эти деньги за год сервиса на пять линий).

П.С.П.С. Неплохо бы открыть отдельный подфорум для такой вот лабуды с дилами....

Re: Мобильная связь.

Боюсь что у новоприбывших вся прибыль уйдет на выплату депозитов за отсутствие кредитной истории.

Comment

Zachem telefon pokypat’ kogda v bolshinstve mobil phone kompanii predlagaut bezplatnie telephoni kogda podpisivaeshsya na plan, da I v bolshinstve iz nix Mobil-to-mobil minuti bezplatnie.

Comment

Angel74 писал(а) Thu, 28 October 2004 09:49
        Zachem telefon pokypat’ kogda v bolshinstve mobil phone kompanii predlagaut bezplatnie telephoni kogda podpisivaeshsya na plan, da I v bolshinstve iz nix Mobil-to-mobil minuti bezplatnie.
        Read it again, and again, and again...........unil you get it.......

Comment

obolon999 писал(а) Thu, 28 October 2004 10:55
          Angel74 писал(а) Thu, 28 October 2004 09:49
          Read it again, and again, and again...........unil you get it.......

vi zabivaete chto v bolshinstve rebates, est' yslovie chto oni ne rasprostranyautsya na odin household ( ili ne visilautsya 5 rebates na odin i tot je adres)

Comment

........read it closely........sometimes it's hard to explain something to people, who can't read and, especially, WRITE in their native language........is it that hard to press that "Translit>>Russian" button?

Comment

obolon999 писал(а) Thu, 28 October 2004 11:00
              ........read it closely........sometimes it's hard to explain something to people, who can't read and, especially, WRITE in their native language........is it that hart to push that "Translit>>Russian" button?

first of, you did not explain to me how you are planning to send the rebates back to Sony, where it says clearly in the fine print section that multiple rebates from the same household are not eligible.

Second of all, don’t offend me with your suggestions on how to write and what to use, that is clearly none of your business. I’m sure that you did not make the same suggestion to raevsky…

Comment

Angel74 писал(а) Thu, 28 October 2004 10:12
                obolon999 писал(а) Thu, 28 October 2004 11:00
                ........read it closely........sometimes it's hard to explain something to people, who can't read and, especially, WRITE in their native language........is it that hart to push that "Translit>>Russian" button?

first of, you did not explain to me how you are planning to send the rebates back to Sony, where it says clearly in the fine print section that multiple rebates from the same household are not eligible.

Second of all, don’t offend me with your suggestions on how to write and what to use, that is clearly none of your business. I’m sure that you did not make the same suggestion to raevsky…

First of all....try to read the rebates before making any comments.......second- have some respect for people who are trying to read your lousy comments, third- i believe that in the past i actually made the same suggestion to mister Raevsky.....and, by the way, his comments, instead of yours, are having sense.....

Comment

DeepStick писал(а) Thu, 28 October 2004 09:39
                  Боюсь что у новоприбывших вся прибыль уйдет на выплату депозитов за отсутствие кредитной истории.
                  В US Cellular взяли deposit 200 , в T-Mobile xотят 500.

Comment

Quote:
                    is it that hard to press that "Translit>>Russian" button?

Quote:
                    i believe that in the past i actually made the same suggestion to mister Raevsky..

I cann't understand why mister Raevsky doesn't do that!?

Comment

Sergey писал(а) Thu, 28 October 2004 09:11
                      DeepStick писал(а) Thu, 28 October 2004 09:39
                      В US Cellular взяли deposit 200 , в T-Mobile xотят 500.
                      Я тоже еще раз ходил в T-Mobile:

1. Нет SSN, плати депозит по 600 з каждую линию. Сможешь забрать депозит не ранее чем через год, даже если через месяц принесешь SSN. Раньше мне говорили, что будучи нерезидентом нельзя иметь local account.

2. Есть SSN, но нет кредитной истории, плати 500 депозит за каждый телефон (почему везде пишу за каждый, так как меня это удивило. Хочу Family Plan, в котором всего 1 account на 2 телефона, но платить депозит нужно за 2 телефона). Уточнили, что если все ок с платежами, что большинству этот депозит возвращают через пару месяцев.

Comment

I thought I asked you not to make personal comments, that is just rude and you started it first.

I read your post and the rebate and still make my point on why would you PAY $ 1000 for the phones in the first place to get $ 750 three months later (with the right by Amazon to discontinue the rebate at any time, I’m sure it never happened to you before) and it only applies to NEW customers with NEW line of service; Where you can get a free phone at any other mobile phone carriers.

And if you would have been a real gentlemen, you wouldn’t have offended a woman with rude replies, if you found her comments unseful.

By the way, I vote for Kerry…

Comment

Пожалуйста, давайте уже не будем выплёскивать негативную энергию и персональные замечания на этом форуме. И так в последнее время слишком много этого.

Не xочется закрывать топик, потому что действительно многие вновьприбывшие обзаводятся мобильниками сразу.

Comment

Angel74 писал(а) Thu, 28 October 2004 12:45
                            .......I read your post and the rebate and still make my point on why would you PAY $ 1000 for the phones in the first place to get $ 750 three months later (with the right by Amazon to discontinue the rebate at any time, I’m sure it never happened to you before) ........By the way, I vote for Kerry…

You are not paying $1000- You are MAKING $1000 in your pocket........

By the way........"I am- obolon999 and i approve this message".......это шутка юмора такая на тему Буш/Керри......

Comment

Angel74 писал(а) Thu, 28 October 2004 12:45
                              ......And if you would have been a real gentlemen, you wouldn’t have offended a woman with rude replies, if you found her comments unseful......

.....before demanding respect for yourself, try do be civilized person and respectful to people around, and don't make them read your gibberish comments......i rest my case...peace....

Comment

Working...
                              X