Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• форма i-601

Здравствуйте.
    Сходили мои родители на собеседование и сказали им что маме надо донести справку на девичью фамилию, а папину статью о условной судимости будут пересматривать на закон сша и потом дадут ответ.
    Вчера позвонили папе и сказали что отказ ему, но вышлют письмо что делать чтоб отказ не дали.
    Вот что прислали

Dear applicant,
    To get information about I-601 waiver procedure please visit the web pages:
    Waivers of Inadmissibility (I-601 and I-212) | Moscow, Russia - Embassy of the United States (Moscow DHS web site) and www.uscis.gov/i-601 (USCIS web site)
    Form I-601 Application for a Waiver of Ground of Inadmissibility
    Persons who have been found ineligible to receive a visa under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) AND seek admission into the United States may be eligible to file Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Ground of Inadmissibility.

Findings of inadmissibility are made by a Consular Officer during an immigrant visa interview, at which time the Consular Officer will inform the visa applicant of his/her eligibility to file Form I-601.

If the application is approved, USCIS will send an approval notice to the applicant and notify the appropriate consulate for issuance of the visa. If the application is denied, the applicant will be notified in writing of the decision and the visa will not be issued. This decision may be appealed. See below website for form, fees and instructions.

Form I-212 and Appeal Form I-290B:
    · Form I-601
    · Form I-290B
    What supporting evidence is needed?
    In order to obtain the waiver, in many cases the intending immigrant must establish that his/her inadmissibility will cause a qualifying relative to suffer extreme hardship. A qualifying relative is the waiver applicant’s U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse, parent, and sometimes child. Please note that extreme hardship must be established for the qualifying relative(s); not the waiver applicant.

All claims of extreme hardship must be supported by evidence. Evidence of extreme hardship, aside from the applicant’s own explanation, may include items such as medical and financial reports, as well as reliable country conditions information. NOTE: Family separation and financial inconvenience, in and of themselves, do not necessarily constitute extreme hardship. These factors and others will be taken into consideration as a whole in determining whether the hardship the qualifying relative will suffer can be considered “extreme.” Factors considered include, but are not limited to:
    · HEALTH - Ongoing or specialized treatment requirements for a physical or mental condition; availability and quality of such treatment in the applicant’s country; anticipated duration of the treatment; and whether a condition is chronic or acute, long or short-term.

Re: форма i-601

Теперь надо
    1, оплатить $585
    2. заполнить эту форму

А дальше не понятно. В инструкции написано надо биометрики, это имеют ввиду отпечатки,да? А где их сдавать?
    Заполнять самой от имени папы вроде.
    Может кто знает как долго все это занимает? Или потом заново надо интервью, медицину....
    Как проходят такие дела?
    Спасибо

Comment

Working...
    X